Goodell institutes alcohol ban - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Goodell institutes alcohol ban

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby maddog60 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:22 pm

They already had the policy, but it was limited to lockerrooms which made the policy a joke. You either implement it right or don't implement it at all, so changing it either way in my opinion is better than keeping a laughable restriction in place.

Now, if you read that extended article, this was approved by the Players Association and an advisory committee made up of veterans. Apparently, the players want this, at least the majority does, so I don't see the issue.

Oh yeah, and I could probably get away with having a beer during lunch, but I don't even need to ask in my field, if I'm ever buzzed on the job, I'd get canned. Its simply not acting as a professional, so I have problem with any company really saying "No alcohol while you're representing the company."
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby HskrPwr13 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:28 pm

In any business you always have to manage to the idiots. The non-idiots may feel punished or flat out not like it, but they understand why this needs to be.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk