dirty weasel wrote:I'll hop on board here. Here are some things you can do during your draft, or bring with you for help...
- Bring highlighters of different colors, and extra pens/pencils
- Have an NFL schedule handy
- Bring a laptop. When someone reaches way early for a player, play the "go, go, gadget arm" byte from Inspector Gadget
- Bring cheat sheets from previous years, and place them strategically around the room
- When it's your turn to draft, whip out a calculator and randomly click buttons for 30 seconds as if you are trying to figure something out
- Bring your cellphone. Have your pal call you every few minutes and mutter phrases like "are you sure he did?", "when did that info come out?", "who just got placed on IR?", etc.
- When drafting, always start your pick by saying, "with the XX pick in the draft, (insert your team name here) selects..."
- Bring a foghorn, and shoot it off after every pick
- Wear the jersey of someone you think will be a huge bust
- Bring a fake expert with you. Have him whisper in your ear at random times.
I love the one about the fake phone calls