Munboy wrote:Isn't his knee basically just bone on bone?
Anyways, he's had a good career. He had a good run piling up over 14,000 yards. Started every game for 6 years. 90 TDs. Not HOF, but a good career. Give up Curtis while you can still walk! He's 34, he's made a ton of money. What else is there to prove? That he can still play? That's just silly.
- 3rd all time in rushes (3518). Think of it this way - 351 carries in a season is a true workhorse. He has 10 times that amount!
- 5-time pro bowler, the first and last times being 9 years apart
- 4th all time in rushing yards (14,101)
- 7th all time in yards from scrimmage (17,430)
-12th all time in rushing TD's (90)
- Top 10 in rushing yards in 7 seasons
- Top 10 in yards from scrimmage in 8 seasons
- Top 10 in rushing TD's in 6 seasons
- Averaged 44 catches in 11 seasons (484 total)
A great player, and no one questions him as a person. Why WOULDN'T he go to the hall?