Wendy's frosty and fries - Who dunks the fries in the frosty - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Wendy's frosty and fries - Who dunks the fries in the frosty

Moderator: Football Moderators

Wendy's frosty and fries - Who dunks the fries in the frosty

Gross - No way
24%
Yes - VERY good
32%
Never tried - Never will
30%
Never tried - Probably will now
14%

Total votes : 37

Postby knapplc » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:31 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:It doesn't taste awful, but I never got the reasoning as to why it was good. I like both plain, so saw no reason to mix them. ;-D

Kind of like when the syrup makes it's way over to the eggs. Seems like a nasty combo and I never deliberately try to do it but, once it happens, it's not a bad thing.

When you're putting the syrup on the pancakes do you 'oops, splashed a little over there' onto the eggs? :-b

I put my eggs on top of my pancakes with my sausage links on the side, then douse the lot of 'em with syrup. The combination of pancakes, yolks, egg whites and syrup goes great together, as does syrup and sausage. If you haven't tried it I recommend it.

Of course, I eat that maybe once a month, otherwise I'd look like the guy in TBM's pic up there ^^^. I'm close enough to that as it is. I don't need that huge overhanging gut, too. :-o :-o
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk