Auction draft spreadsheet? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Auction draft spreadsheet?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Auction draft spreadsheet?

Postby jayknitter » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 am

Any of you guys use a good spreadsheet during your auction draft? Looking to find something and if need be tweak it for my use. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
jayknitter
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Auction draft spreadsheet?

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:33 am

Are you looking for something to keep track of your current roster and money left?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayknitter » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:43 am

Are you looking for something to keep track of your current roster and money left?

Yes, and everyone else's as well...

I'm not running the draft, but I like to know what positions everyone has drafted already and how much money they have left as well.
jayknitter
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby treat24 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:58 pm

jayknitter wrote:

Yes, and everyone else's as well...

I'm not running the draft, but I like to know what positions everyone has drafted already and how much money they have left as well.

my site keeps track of it but i'm sure I could whip one up for you fairly quickly, then again i'm sure you could as well. You're probably looking for one already done and with graphics or something...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby jayknitter » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:08 pm

treat24 wrote:my site keeps track of it but i'm sure I could whip one up for you fairly quickly, then again i'm sure you could as well. You're probably looking for one already done and with graphics or something...

You have a site? I'd be interested in taking a peak at it at least. I also wouldn't need anything fancy...
jayknitter
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby treat24 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:58 am

jayknitter wrote:
treat24 wrote:my site keeps track of it but i'm sure I could whip one up for you fairly quickly, then again i'm sure you could as well. You're probably looking for one already done and with graphics or something...

You have a site? I'd be interested in taking a peak at it at least. I also wouldn't need anything fancy...

i meant my league's website... we do it on myfantasyleague.com ... they take care of everything for us... ;D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Return to Commissioner's Corner