help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

help!

Postby tony » Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:05 am

Help! My team, like the NFL this year, is so unpredictable!!. I have Garcia at QB with Griese behind him. The way Jeffs been playing, I consider Griese on a weekly basis. I would bench Jeff but i fear Jeff will pick it up. My other dilemma is my reciever corps: simply put, they suck! I have Qadry, Freeman, D. Stallworth, Troy Brown, and Kevin Brown. I got so sick of Kevin I threw his ass in the trash. All these recievers are good #2's, but its just my luck that they produce more like #3's. And last of all, I have an injured Shockey. My questions are: 1) Garcia or Griese? 2) What do I do with my recievers? 3) Trade Shockey? Please help me!!
P.S. The only reason I do average each week is because I was the only sob that believed drafting Priest Holmes in the 3rd round was good, and I traded Travis Henry for Duece McAllister (HAHAHA!!) :-)
tony

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

chop suey!

Postby KungfuGrip_ffc » Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:58 am

Do you have any depth on the bench?....if so trade it to upgrade at rb. Freeman is a 3 (I know cause I watch the Eagles every week)....Stallworth will come around....don't give up on T. Brown yet either. Shockey is going to have pain the rest of the year....He'll have to have surgery....it's just a matter if he can wait till the end of the season. I had Garcia and traded him after week three......If I were you I'd play matchups right now....Look at opposing defensive pass rankings....go from there!
5th year...finished 12-2 last year..lost by 1 point in S.B.
8 man league (6-1 record this year)

Helen Keller
P. Holmes
T. Henry
M. Harrison
J. Horn
D. Mason
Gonzo
Longwell and Hollis
S.D.
KungfuGrip_ffc
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby thechill » Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:37 am

well I would pick one QB for the rest of the year
Garcia or Griese
trade off the other one along with Freeman or Ismail for 2 quality WR
Troy Brown is suppose to be back this week so that will help. If Stallworth ever gets healthy? He will be a nice play.
I would keep Garica since his bye week has already passed and you need help now not in 2 weeks(after Griese has his bye)

along with your WR problems what are you going to do about next week?
Priest and Duece are both off on bye weeks.....

maybe Duece or Henry wasn't the best deal. At least if you had Henry/Priest they would have different bye weeks. Both are good backs
Duece has 125 fantasy points
Henry has 127 fantasy points
1point=10 yrd rush/rec, 6pt for TD's

I would see what Shockey could do this week. He had off last week and that might have helped a little. If he sucks again this week, then think of dropping of trading him.
thechill
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk