Second Year Keeper League needs one replacement owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Second Year Keeper League needs one replacement owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

Second Year Keeper League needs one replacement owner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Here is the leagues Cafe Draft Room.
Here is the League's page on Fleaflicker.com.

The available team is Sunday's Couch Potatoes and all the information can be found on Fleaflicker and the Cafe's Draft Room. The league is a free league. ;D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Second Year Keeper League needs one replacement owner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:15 am

I've been looking for a good keeper league, and it doesn't get any better than a Cafe league! ;-D
Let me know if you still need a replacement!!
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby killiansjmd » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 pm

I would be interested if you still need an owner. ;-D
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:14 am

Lol, it's funny joel, I actually sent you a pm regarding this league about a month ago, because I was browsing the draft forums and saw that it needed a member. I thought it was weird that you never pm'd me back, but I never actually sent another pm.

Now I check my pm list, and it's not even in my inbox, so I'm guessing it was when the cafe was having problems with pm's. Oh well, no biggie. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:09 am

eagles21 wrote:Lol, it's funny joel, I actually sent you a pm regarding this league about a month ago, because I was browsing the draft forums and saw that it needed a member. I thought it was weird that you never pm'd me back, but I never actually sent another pm.

Now I check my pm list, and it's not even in my inbox, so I'm guessing it was when the cafe was having problems with pm's. Oh well, no biggie. ;-D

Sorry about that man. I don't think I did get it. There is a pretty high chance there will be another opening in it though, so I will keep you in mind and killians in mind too. PMoney took over the vacant team. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Classifieds