I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby RiffRaff » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
RiffRaff wrote:Thanks you Boobie.

I'll have to add up my DOM and post it.

What the heck is, "Off the Chainsaw" in your sig?


I don't know. The Admin posted that. O:-)

Stop worrying about my sig and get up on that drunk-o-meter count! :-b


Oh yeah, done. ;-D
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Tiki » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Now that break is done Boozie you have a large chance of being champ here! Unless, they are unspoken alkies round here.


RiffRaff, we don't mess with the wussy stuff. I would say a solid and Tipsiness is good, buzzes don't count.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Tiki wrote:Now that break is done Boozie you have a large chance of being champ here! Unless, they are unspoken alkies round here.


RiffRaff, we don't mess with the wussy stuff. I would say a solid and Tipsiness is good, buzzes don't count.


I may not keep track, but I'd wager I could give Jimbo a run for his money. }:-)

Doing so right now, matter of fact. :-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Tiki » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
Tiki wrote:Now that break is done Boozie you have a large chance of being champ here! Unless, they are unspoken alkies round here.


RiffRaff, we don't mess with the wussy stuff. I would say a solid and Tipsiness is good, buzzes don't count.


I may not keep track, but I'd wager I could give Jimbo a run for his money. }:-)

Doing so right now, matter of fact. :-D

The only thing is though, I dunno if being the champ is good! I got pals out and about right now, but I gots class....Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:51 pm

You guys drink on without me tonight. Leave me behind. Save yourselves!

I'm freaking sorer than Heath Ledger's bum after a hoedown from playing mini-hockey for three hours. !+)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby RiffRaff » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Jimboozie wrote:You guys drink on without me tonight. Leave me behind. Save yourselves!

I'm freaking sorer than Heath Ledger's bum after a hoedown from playing mini-hockey for three hours. !+)


Time to send Boozie a masseuse. Make sure she has a key.
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Tiki wrote:RiffRaff, we don't mess with the wussy stuff. I would say a solid and Tipsiness is good, buzzes don't count.


darn... I was about to join in. four 16 ouncers at bowling and plowing through a sixer as I type.

Drinking on a work night = brilliant. :-[
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Metroid » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:19 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Tiki wrote:RiffRaff, we don't mess with the wussy stuff. I would say a solid and Tipsiness is good, buzzes don't count.


darn... I was about to join in. four 16 ouncers at bowling and plowing through a sixer as I type.

Drinking on a work night = brilliant. :-[

I like to think of it as working on a drink night. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Dolfin99 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 pm

I had about 8 tonight. I am on a trip, so no kids or wife. ;-D
Image
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7565
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there......Everywhere!!

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:40 am

Dolfins using my Burning man AV. :-[

:-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:06 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact