I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby josebach » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:07 pm

treat24 wrote:
josebach wrote:
treat24 wrote:I still have case days... however I no longer get sloppy drunk from them... usually around 12-14 I get my buzz.. 19 I hit drunk :)

That's a lot of calories, g. I hope you're drinking light beer. :-b If not it'll catch up with you sooner or later. My metabolism slowed way down around 28 or so. How old are you?

it is light beer and I'm 28 years old... I drink VERY rarely. when I do it's hard stuff because obviously beer doesn't do it anymore. I had a 12 pack the other day as I mentioned earlier in the thread. I didn't even get a buzz. I eat well MOST of the time and workout a fair amount. My metabolism was crap in college then I got out and worked out intensely for a couple years. I had a 6 pack and was at 5.4 pct body fat. My metabolism is still high from those days. I still work out... but less frequently. Not the 1-3 hours per day I used to. My job is 10-16 hours of manual labor a day. Needless to say, my body can handle the calories...

Yeah, my metabolism slowed down right around the time I stopped running the tire store and started programming. I wonder if that's just a coincidence? :-? :-b

treat24 wrote:Is it wrong if I open a beer before my girl gets home from her new job? I mean it is almost 5pm.

1 beer? no
15 beers?

no :-b

Gratz on the new job. Is it in computer graphics?
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:15 pm

slight misquote there JB, that was Met, not Treat, I believe, whose woman has the new graphics job.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 pm

scottaa1 wrote:slight misquote there JB, that was Met, not Treat, I believe, whose woman has the new graphics job.

Yup it was me. Shannon got a job for a sign company that does huge neon/light signs for store fronts strip malls and such. Yeah computer design stuff, the thing that sucks is its in Modesto about a 45 minute drive one way. :-t
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:24 pm

Metroid wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:slight misquote there JB, that was Met, not Treat, I believe, whose woman has the new graphics job.

Yup it was me. Shannon got a job for a sign company that does huge neon/light signs for store fronts strip malls and such. Yeah computer design stuff, the thing that sucks is its in Modesto about a 45 minute drive one way. :-t

Hope she has a fuel efficient car. As far as the time lost driving to and from, I hope there's some mileage reimbursement. Aside from that, we do what we gotta do for a paycheck. We all gotta keep a roof over our heads.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:27 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Hope she has a fuel efficient car. As far as the time lost driving to and from, I hope there's some mileage reimbursement. Aside from that, we do what we gotta do for a paycheck. We all gotta keep a roof over our heads.

For sure and she really likes the job so far. She drives a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 so it's somewhat good on gas. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 pm

I knew it was Met, but I copied the quote tag from treat and forgot to change the name. :-S
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:33 pm

Happens to the best of us, it's all good.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby treat24 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:53 am

<---- drunk
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:50 pm

May want to go to some meetings there treat. :-D

Tolerance: Every drinker has a specific tolerance to alcohol. Below his tolerance level, the drinker can function more or less normally; at levels above his tolerance threshold, he will act intoxicated. Tolerance is therefore a condition that can only be measured accurately in a laboratory where the drinker’s blood level and behavior can be carefully monitored.

Alcoholics typically experience a dramatic climb in tolerance in the first stage of alcoholism and can often drink huge amounts of alcohol without showing obvious impairment of their ability to walk, talk, think, and react. Anyone who observes the early- and middle-stage alcoholic’s drinking behavior is familiar with the fact that the typical alcoholic can drink as much as a liter of wine, a dozen beers, or even a bottle of whisky without acting drunk.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Tiki » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:14 pm

A bottle a whiskey!? I'd be hammered! :-° ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk