I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Wow. It's been a month since this thread has had any action. Well, let's open it back up again!

"It's FRIDAY, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got sh!t to do!"

Seriously, it's Friday and Imma gettin' my drink on. Wife and kids flew the coop to Texas to see her momma and I still gotta work, so here I remain in Homestead, FL. On my 2nd Cuba Libre and I see many more in my future - and I don't even have ESP(N).
hehehehehe :-b

So I figure I'll just sit here a'listenin' to Johnny Cash for a while and post till I get about 1500 posts.

So what? No one's been dranking for the last month?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Cuba Libre numero cinco coming up and it looks like me and George Thorogood are gonna "drink alone." C'mon! Someone crack crack crack-a-lack a little St. Ides or Crazy Horse with me!
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby RiffRaff » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:38 pm

joejlitz wrote:Cuba Libre numero cinco coming up and it looks like me and George Thorogood are gonna "drink alone." C'mon! Someone crack crack crack-a-lack a little St. Ides or Crazy Horse with me!

Drinking some Sam Adams here. Thinking it might lead to a buzz or more. :-) ;-D
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm

joejlitz wrote: so here I remain in Homestead, FL.

Ahh, homestead, where there's nothing but Florida City to separate you from the 18 mile stretch to the Keys. Made that drive more times than I can remember :-)

I just got back from happy 'hour' (more like three) at BW3's. A friend turned 45 so a bunch of us went out after work. I"ve had 4 22 ounce Coors Lights, and i just cracked a can open when I got home. In fact, once I finish this, I"ll of had 100 ounces of beer, which has got to be a milestone of some sort right? Got some Sam Adams in the fridge too if I want something with flavor.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote: so here I remain in Homestead, FL.

Ahh, homestead, where there's nothing but Florida City to separate you from the 18 mile stretch to the Keys. Made that drive more times than I can remember :-)

I just got back from happy 'hour' (more like three) at BW3's. A friend turned 45 so a bunch of us went out after work. I"ve had 4 22 ounce Coors Lights, and i just cracked a can open when I got home. In fact, once I finish this, I"ll of had 100 ounces of beer, which has got to be a milestone of some sort right? Got some Sam Adams in the fridge too if I want something with flavor.

Sounds like a song! 100 ounces of beer on the wall! 100 ounces of beer! Take one down and pass it around, 100 ounces of beer on the wall!

Homestead rocks. Did some diving with dolphins in Key Largo last week. Ate some Key Lime Pie. Hitting the pool tomorrow and SCUBA diving next week. Nothing like 75 degrees in JAN!

Minnesota! WHAT!

CL #7 coming up!
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Cuba Libre numero cinco coming up and it looks like me and George Thorogood are gonna "drink alone." C'mon! Someone crack crack crack-a-lack a little St. Ides or Crazy Horse with me!

Drinking some Sam Adams here. Thinking it might lead to a buzz or more. :-) ;-D

Maybe! I'm guessing why that's encouraging you to put the SN entry on the line!?!? :)

Either way, I am a cheapo Miller Lite guy when it comes to beer, but I do like me some Sam Adams!
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm

where'd you swim with the dolphins in Largo? I used to work at a place down there that did that.

workin my way up to 112 ounces :-B
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 pm

scottaa1 wrote:where'd you swim with the dolphins in Largo? I used to work at a place down there that did that.

workin my way up to 112 ounces :-B

Yup! "Dolphins Plus!" What did u do for them?

I am trying to convince my wife to work there when we retire. I can teach people how to SCUBA dive. She can teach people how to swim with dolphins. Tell me that's not the life!
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joejlitz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Not drunk, but working on it. Got the IPOD on shuffle all songs and just downed the 4th or 5th rum and coke. Wife and kids are still in Texas and well...why not?
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joejlitz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Hmmm...#7.

I'm starting to monopolize this thread. I wonder if I have a problem...?
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk