I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 pm

joejlitz wrote:Hmmm...#7.

I'm starting to monopolize this thread. I wonder if I have a problem...?


I must say, you are an awfully coherent drunk. :-b
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:12 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Hmmm...#7.

I'm starting to monopolize this thread. I wonder if I have a problem...?


I must say, you are an awfully coherent drunk. :-b

I've got a fan club web-site if your interested. It's called www.i'lldrinkrumallnite_sponsoredbylitz.com.
:-b :-D :-) :-) :-D :-b :-b :-D :-) :-] :-] :-]
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 pm

forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby fezzik » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 pm

scottaa1 wrote:forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)


130%? I appreciate that sort of statistical accuracy when I'm reading the "I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!" thread...very nice. ;-D
I only dog paddle...
fezzik
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 256
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In the moment

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 pm

fezzik wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)


130%? I appreciate that sort of statistical accuracy when I'm reading the "I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!" thread...very nice. ;-D


Let's all have a round of drinks or three with fezzik to celebrate his birthday ;-)
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Wife just went out with her girlfriends and I am baby-sitting, so I'm about to pop a MONSTER and Vodka (I like it better than Red Bull). Won't be getting drunk tonight, though.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Metroid » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 pm

joejlitz wrote:Wife just went out with her girlfriends and I am baby-sitting, so I'm about to pop a MONSTER and Vodka (I like it better than Red Bull). Won't be getting drunk tonight, though.

Yeah I was gonna say that baby sitting and getting drunk probably isn't the best combo. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Guru13 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Metroid wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Wife just went out with her girlfriends and I am baby-sitting, so I'm about to pop a MONSTER and Vodka (I like it better than Red Bull). Won't be getting drunk tonight, though.

Yeah I was gonna say that baby sitting and getting drunk probably isn't the best combo. :-b

especially monster and vodka -- an extremely energetic drunk babysitting the children....o dear. :-b
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby fezzik » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:51 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
fezzik wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)


130%? I appreciate that sort of statistical accuracy when I'm reading the "I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!" thread...very nice. ;-D


Let's all have a round of drinks or three with fezzik to celebrate his birthday ;-)


I hope you had some for me because I was/am sick...it hurts to drink with a nasty sore throat. :-{

Thanks for the thought though! :-D ;-D
I only dog paddle...
fezzik
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 256
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In the moment

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 pm

my foot was hurting real bad so i took a vicodin and a couple of MGD's...foot doesnt hurt anymore. i have no idea what i did to it either, it just started hurting out of the blue...if it still hurts tomorrow i may go to the foot doctor
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:01 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact