I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 pm

joejlitz wrote:Hmmm...#7.

I'm starting to monopolize this thread. I wonder if I have a problem...?

I must say, you are an awfully coherent drunk. :-b

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joejlitz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:12 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Hmmm...#7.

I'm starting to monopolize this thread. I wonder if I have a problem...?

I must say, you are an awfully coherent drunk. :-b

I've got a fan club web-site if your interested. It's called www.i'lldrinkrumallnite_sponsoredbylitz.com.
:-b :-D :-) :-) :-D :-b :-b :-D :-) :-] :-] :-]
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 pm

forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby fezzik » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 pm

scottaa1 wrote:forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)

130%? I appreciate that sort of statistical accuracy when I'm reading the "I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!" thread...very nice. ;-D
I only dog paddle...
fezzik
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 pm

fezzik wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:forgetting a difficult week. been on anti-bods since tuesday so haven't been eating much which always makes the alchy win extra ground. ate up tonight alongside some wine and now beers and this man is feelin 130% better!!! I'll be out cold by 10 EST :-)

130%? I appreciate that sort of statistical accuracy when I'm reading the "I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!" thread...very nice. ;-D

Let's all have a round of drinks or three with fezzik to celebrate his birthday ;-)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby joejlitz » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Wife just went out with her girlfriends and I am baby-sitting, so I'm about to pop a MONSTER and Vodka (I like it better than Red Bull). Won't be getting drunk tonight, though.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Metroid » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 pm

joejlitz wrote:Wife just went out with her girlfriends and I am baby-sitting, so I'm about to pop a MONSTER and Vodka (I like it better than Red Bull). Won't be getting drunk tonight, though.

Yeah I was gonna say that baby sitting and getting drunk probably isn't the best combo. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Guru13 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Metroid wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Wife just went out with her girlfriends and I am baby-sitting, so I'm about to pop a MONSTER and Vodka (I like it better than Red Bull). Won't be getting drunk tonight, though.

Yeah I was gonna say that baby sitting and getting drunk probably isn't the best combo. :-b

especially monster and vodka -- an extremely energetic drunk babysitting the children....o dear. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby fezzik » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:51 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
fezzik wrote:

Let's all have a round of drinks or three with fezzik to celebrate his birthday ;-)

I hope you had some for me because I was/am sick...it hurts to drink with a nasty sore throat. :-{

Thanks for the thought though! :-D ;-D
I only dog paddle...
fezzik
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 pm

my foot was hurting real bad so i took a vicodin and a couple of MGD's...foot doesnt hurt anymore. i have no idea what i did to it either, it just started hurting out of the blue...if it still hurts tomorrow i may go to the foot doctor
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk