I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm

joejlitz wrote:Gotta write a Day By Day article on the Chicago Bears tonight and I hear a lot of successful writers are alcoholics so I'm starting my first Cuba Libre. Here's hoping it improves my diction and that the editors don't give me hell! B-)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!!! (I've seen the GI Joe trailer about 8 times today)

I'm enjoying some American pilsners this evening myself.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Gotta write a Day By Day article on the Chicago Bears tonight and I hear a lot of successful writers are alcoholics so I'm starting my first Cuba Libre. Here's hoping it improves my diction and that the editors don't give me hell! B-)

Ditto. Have to house/dog sit for my aunt and uncle this week (something to do while im job hunting) they don't have cable so it's just me the internet and some good ol' american beer. And the dogs of course :-b
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 pm

RWLongy4 wrote:Ditto. Have to house/dog sit for my aunt and uncle this week (something to do while im job hunting) they don't have cable so it's just me the internet and some good ol' american beer. And the dogs of course :-b

I'm on a job hunt now as well. Usually like to get out and do something, but we had nasty storms in Indiana today, so I was stuck inside playing video games all day. I should probably put the beer down, but... nah. I'll hate it in the morning, they put the new roof on tomorrow, and I'm sure they'll be up there early banging away.

7500 people in Hamilton county without power. Think of all that beer getting warm :~(
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joejlitz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 pm

scottaa1 wrote:

Yeah...I started writing, but I'm on my 4th drink and somehow I lost my motivation. Sorry Daullaz! I'll work on it tomorrow!

Now where did I put that bottle?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

^^ I'm sure it would be much more humorous if you wrote it now :-D Just don't accidentally hit 'Publish' in WordPress. ;-D
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:Ditto. Have to house/dog sit for my aunt and uncle this week (something to do while im job hunting) they don't have cable so it's just me the internet and some good ol' american beer. And the dogs of course :-b

I'm on a job hunt now as well. Usually like to get out and do something, but we had nasty storms in Indiana today, so I was stuck inside playing video games all day. I should probably put the beer down, but... nah. I'll hate it in the morning, they put the new roof on tomorrow, and I'm sure they'll be up there early banging away.

7500 people in Hamilton county without power. Think of all that beer getting warm :~(

That's funny last year in college (Miami OH lost all power in the whole city) and all the bars were closed except one who plugged in flood lights to the generator and dumped a bunch of ice on the beer. Got to watch some cowboys MNF game too. So awesome to have beer and football when the whole city can't have either.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby joejlitz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

On my 5th or 6th (and last)...I'm staying at a hotel in DC and they've got this scam all set up...there's no ice machine. One has to call the front desk to have them bring a bucket of ice. Anyway, the whole 1st bucket is gone and I don't want to have to tip the guy again, so this is my last Cuba Libre. :-[
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 pm

RWLongy4 wrote:That's funny last year in college (Miami OH lost all power in the whole city) and all the bars were closed except one who plugged in flood lights to the generator and dumped a bunch of ice on the beer. Got to watch some cowboys MNF game too. So awesome to have beer and football when the whole city can't have either.

reminds me of a time when I was visiting my then-girlfriend at Purdue. Big storm, outages, in her apartment building there was a nearby gas leak and we all had to evacuate. She, her roommate, me, and their cat found one bar that was open with no lights. The bartender was still there, working... he said sure, bring the cat in, too. We just hung out there, getting ripped drunk, playing darts and pool for free. Just kept pouring drinks from the liquor bottles and emptying the cooler as stuff got warm. Ahh, memories.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm

joejlitz wrote:On my 5th or 6th (and last)...I'm staying at a hotel in DC and they've got this scam all set up...there's no ice machine. One has to call the front desk to have them bring a bucket of ice. Anyway, the whole 1st bucket is gone and I don't want to have to tip the guy again, so this is my last Cuba Libre. :-[

Question: What's the difference between a rum and coke with a twist and a Cuba Libre?

two dollars.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Dipsh!t neighbors were gardening and cut my cable/internet line this morning. No TV and no internet make scott something something. Watching the Colts game, about to throw some beast on the grill. Good stuff ;-D ;-D
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk