I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Only 4 deep myself right now. Late Dinner just killed the buzz a bit. I might have to make the transition to Bushmills and Vernors Ginger Ale :-)
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Smashed right now. Been drinking an Italian wine - Valpolicello - since my lasagne & garlic bread lunch. The bottle never empties. It's magical! :-D O:-)

Traffic is so light right now. Been doing my own rankings for about 2 hours and none of my posts have been updated. :-X

Kids are sleeping. Wife is at Barnes & noble studying. It is quiet everywhere. :-X
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:20 pm

joejlitz wrote:Smashed right now. Been drinking an Italian wine - Valpolicello - since my lasagne & garlic bread lunch. The bottle never empties. It's magical! :-D O:-)

Traffic is so light right now. Been doing my own rankings for about 2 hours and none of my posts have been updated. :-X

Kids are sleeping. Wife is at Barnes & noble studying. It is quiet everywhere. :-X

Don't even remember this post. :-b

On my 3rd Vodka Sprite right now. Here's to not remembering this post either! B-)
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

joejlitz wrote:On my 3rd Vodka Sprite right now. Here's to not remembering this post either! B-)



I miss being young enough to drink on work nights and still be 100% the next day.

I think what you're having is actually called a Shirley Temple. And even if not, I just called you Shirley :-D
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:32 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:On my 3rd Vodka Sprite right now. Here's to not remembering this post either! B-)



I miss being young enough to drink on work nights and still be 100% the next day.

I think what you're having is actually called a Shirley Temple. And even if not, I just called you Shirley :-D

That's odd because my pledge name in college was "Laverne." I'm not that young. I'm almost 37. And anyway, that's what energy drinks and motrin are for! :-D :-L
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 pm

joejlitz wrote:That's odd because my pledge name in college was "Laverne."


Wasn't it laverne who 'came out of the closet' at the opening theme when she and Joyce Dewitt bumped doors?

Not saying that your college nickname is anything related. :-?
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:On my 3rd Vodka Sprite right now. Here's to not remembering this post either! B-)



I miss being young enough to drink on work nights and still be 100% the next day.

I think what you're having is actually called a Shirley Temple. And even if not, I just called you Shirley :-D


i'm only 30 and have a tough time with it, although i'm talking like a 6-10 drink, get in at 12-2AM, get up at 6 AM type work night
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:That's odd because my pledge name in college was "Laverne."


Wasn't it laverne who 'came out of the closet' at the opening theme when she and Joyce Dewitt bumped doors?

Not saying that your college nickname is anything related. :-?

Is bumping doors anything like bumping uglys? I don't know what you are saying. :-S :-)

Dan - increase the quality of your liquor. The better the quality, the weaker the hangover.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby joejlitz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm

joejlitz wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:That's odd because my pledge name in college was "Laverne."


Wasn't it laverne who 'came out of the closet' at the opening theme when she and Joyce Dewitt bumped doors?

Not saying that your college nickname is anything related. :-?

Is bumping doors anything like bumping uglys? I don't know what you are saying. :-S :-)

Dan - increase the quality of your liquor. The better the quality, the weaker the hangover.

EDIT: Totallt wanted to start my
Zach Miller or Pierre Garcon article tonight. DON'T THINK iT's GONNA HAPPEN!

I Love me some liquor!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:i'm only 30 and have a tough time with it, although i'm talking like a 6-10 drink, get in at 12-2AM, get up at 6 AM type work night



X-I yeah and I'm talking about a six pack of coors light between 5:30 and 9:30 and asleep by 11... 10 drinks and home at 1AM means 1) I better be gettin some, and 2) probly taking the morning off (to get more of same), and then sleep off the 10 drinks.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:44 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact