I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 pm

joejlitz wrote:What are you drinking tonight, Scott?

The blood of virgins. Or as I like to say, beer. B-)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joejlitz » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Yeah - I'm drinking my wife's Smirnoff Ices (limp wrist jokes may commence now). With our move coming up in 2 weeks, I decided not to go back to the liquor store, so we're drinking what we got!

Been spending a lot of my nights drinking and straightening up my iTunes. I've got a ton of CDs from college I've been uploading, as well as a lot of "Unknown" songs already downloaded by "Unknown Artist." So I'm going a lot of Googling to get the correct name/artist and upload them so I can find them on my iPod. Lots of work, but the drinking and chair dancing makes it go by rather quickly.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:14 pm

joejlitz wrote:Yeah - I'm drinking my wife's Smirnoff Ices (limp wrist jokes may commence now). With our move coming up in 2 weeks, I decided not to go back to the liquor store, so we're drinking what we got!

Been spending a lot of my nights drinking and straightening up my iTunes. I've got a ton of CDs from college I've been uploading, as well as a lot of "Unknown" songs already downloaded by "Unknown Artist." So I'm going a lot of Googling to get the correct name/artist and upload them so I can find them on my iPod. Lots of work, but the drinking and chair dancing makes it go by rather quickly.

You crazy Eagles fans!

;-) :-b
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 am

joejlitz wrote: . I've got a ton of CDs from college I've been uploading, as well as a lot of "Unknown" songs already downloaded by "Unknown Artist." So I'm going a lot of Googling to get the correct name/artist and upload them so I can find them on my iPod. Lots of work, but the drinking and chair dancing makes it go by rather quickly.

I've got a great big box (huh huh, that's what she said) of CDs collecting dust in a closet upstairs. are you saying that I can import them into iTunes, and it will convert them? Does it make them into mp3's or what?

Smirnof Ice and chair dancing. Keep on' with yo bad self, Joe. :-b
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 am

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote: . I've got a ton of CDs from college I've been uploading, as well as a lot of "Unknown" songs already downloaded by "Unknown Artist." So I'm going a lot of Googling to get the correct name/artist and upload them so I can find them on my iPod. Lots of work, but the drinking and chair dancing makes it go by rather quickly.

I've got a great big box (huh huh, that's what she said) of CDs collecting dust in a closet upstairs. are you saying that I can import them into iTunes, and it will convert them? Does it make them into mp3's or what?

You can import them into iTunes and listen to them on your computer and then push them to your iPod. I don't know about MP3s.

scottaa1 wrote:Smirnof Ice and chair dancing. Keep on' with yo bad self, Joe. :-b

I am a one-man party.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm

joejlitz wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:

You can import them into iTunes and listen to them on your computer and then push them to your iPod. I don't know about MP3s.

I sat through one LONG weekend of ripping my CDs to MP3 format a couple years back and I have never been happier. Then I got an iPhoneIV for christmas and I finally took the iTunes plunge. I have yet to convert a CD straight to iTunes format but that's mostly because I am too lazy ;-7

As for drinking- got a 30-pack in the fridge, wife out at the liquor store for a bottle of Vodka and another of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and a couple of our friends coming over in an hour or so for a Booze, BBQ and Hot Tub night. Mon/Tue is my weekend so I have a day to recover thank god. LOL
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Rum and Cokes tonight. #1 down the hatch.

I'm also back to the iTunes and Chair Dancing.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm

No one else drinking on a Monday night? What's wrong with you people??? :-t

Did you's see the pic ^^ ?? That's gotta get some kind'a comment? What? Oh...it's onl;y June 13th. :-P

Anyway, probably on my 5th or 6th R&C. Probably 6 - low balls.

Got all my CDs in my iTunes. Gotta do my wife's now and then it is on to my Cassette Tapes! I'll probably have to listen to the mixes from high school and then just find the songs on iTunes. I know the quality on the tape won't be worth the effort (and 99 cents per song) to transfer the tape to CD and then into iTunes.

But this is fun! Anyway, here's another pic of a half-naked lady just because:

joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:20 pm

joejlitz wrote:No one else drinking on a Monday night? What's wrong with you people??? :-t

Did you's see the pic ^^ ?? That's gotta get some kind'a comment? What? Oh...it's onl;y June 13th. :-P

Anyway, probably on my 5th or 6th R&C. Probably 6 - low balls.

Got all my CDs in my iTunes. Gotta do my wife's now and then it is on to my Cassette Tapes! I'll probably have to listen to the mixes from high school and then just find the songs on iTunes. I know the quality on the tape won't be worth the effort (and 99 cents per song) to transfer the tape to CD and then into iTunes.

But this is fun! Anyway, here's another pic of a half-naked lady just because:

Nah, got all my drinkin' out of the way years ago - got tired of makin' flash pizza's in the big white phone - if an autopsy were performed today, I'm sure my liver still looks like a bathmat!
!+)
Last edited by stomperrob on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby moochman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

joejlitz wrote:Rum and Cokes tonight. #1 down the hatch.

I'm also back to the iTunes and Chair Dancing.

Dang, must be drinking more than I thought, cause you're getting way better looking. You chair dancing dandy, you.

BTW, straight up Cuervo Gold. Not a lot of time to kill, not in the bests of moods. Changing my attitude, though not my preferrences. Sorry Joe. :-D (you still look fantastic)

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk