I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'M DRUNK SUCKAZ!!!

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:08 pm

I haven't gotten my beer on in a while.... but imma need it tonight to shake off all the aches and pains from today.

GAME ON!!!

oww my shin hurts. and so does my back.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby murphysxm » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

So, found this after spending quite a bit of my vacation day drinking and felt I needed to check in. I am OTC in one league and making auction bids in another. I am sure this will end well...
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 257)

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 am

murphysxm wrote:So, found this after spending quite a bit of my vacation day drinking and felt I needed to check in. I am OTC in one league and making auction bids in another. I am sure this will end well...

That explains the $100 bid for Mike Vanderjagt :-? B-)

As hot as it's going to get, I recommend we all start drinking to stay cool.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby joejlitz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 pm

*SIGH*

Tolerance can be a crappy thing. Been drinking all night and it's just not as fun as it used to be. :-t
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Hot summer days are great for White Grapefruit Juice and Vodka. Downing #4 or #5 right now while listening to iTunes and pondering the great mysteries of the universe - like, why the heck was it called, "Donkey Kong?"

There's no donkey in that game!! So I looked it up. Seems that the game, being invented in Japan (Nintendo of course!), was misnamed due to poor translation. One theory was that it was supposed to be "Monkey Kong" but they already printed up millions of labels and didn't want to go back and fix it. Other theories include a misspelling and an illegible fax. Perhaps a better one is that the game designer looked up the word goofy in a Japanese/English dictionary and saw the word donkey.

Here's more on the topic:
Snopes.com
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Previous

Return to General Talk