Hagan impresses Cameron - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Miami Dolphins

Hagan impresses Cameron

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hagan impresses Cameron

Postby mrblitz » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:21 pm

06/12 Dolphins: Hagan impresses Cameron
Source:Fanball
Head coach Cam Cameron came away impressed with second-year wide receiver Derek Hagan during Dolphins minicamp over the weekend. "One thing I noticed about Derek, he can make catches I've never seen before," Cameron told the Miami Herald. "I'm really growing to appreciate Derek, and the reason I say that is if you could pick one guy that I'm on every second of every day it's Derek. I see something in him that I'm not sure he sees in himself."

Our View
Hagan caught just 21 balls for 221 yards and a touchdown in his rookie season last year, but Cameron obviously likes what he sees of the former third-round pick out of Arizona State. The team actively shopped No. 2 receiver Marty Booker during the offseason and rookie Ted Ginn is extremely raw, so Hagan has a shot at earning some serious playing time opposite Chris Chambers. At this point, Hagan is little more than a project, but with a good training camp he could appear on the fantasy radar.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Hagan impresses Cameron

Postby VaderFin » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 am

I would love to see Hagan step up and take the #2 job next year. I really hope he ends up being one of those Year 3 WRs.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Miami Dolphins