Help first time FFP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Help first time FFP

Moderator: Football Moderators

Help first time FFP

Postby roncool11 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:46 pm

I tried checking the articles and this forum but haven't found an answer. We're starting a football pool this year for the first time and would like to know what the usually cats are. Like whats the norm that most people play with.

I don't want to have a league with messed up cats and then take advice from thiis site that doesnt relate to me. It happened in Baseball and it sucked (Jose Reyes in OUR pool is like 50th ranked :-o )

So anyone going to help???
roncool11
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Help first time FFP

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:12 am

roncool11 wrote:I tried checking the articles and this forum but haven't found an answer. We're starting a football pool this year for the first time and would like to know what the usually cats are. Like whats the norm that most people play with.

I don't want to have a league with messed up cats and then take advice from thiis site that doesnt relate to me. It happened in Baseball and it sucked (Jose Reyes in OUR pool is like 50th ranked :-o )

So anyone going to help???

What are the rules of your pool? Or are you looking to create rules? I'm a little confused, but would like to help get you on the right track. Provide some more info and this site will be sure to help you ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby roncool11 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:41 pm

see thats the problem we have NO rules No cats NO roster settings we just want to use the norm. But we can't seem to find out what it is.

We only know we want to do a points-league
roncool11
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:03 pm

roncool11 wrote:see thats the problem we have NO rules No cats NO roster settings we just want to use the norm. But we can't seem to find out what it is.

Then this is what you are looking for ;-D

I would suggest against points-league. Just my personal preference. Fantasy football is best played weekly head to head
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby roncool11 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 pm

dream_017 wrote:
roncool11 wrote:see thats the problem we have NO rules No cats NO roster settings we just want to use the norm. But we can't seem to find out what it is.

Then this is what you are looking for ;-D

I would suggest against points-league. Just my personal preference. Fantasy football is best played weekly head to head

head-to-head points?
roncool11
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Commissioner's Corner