Question about AOL? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Question about AOL?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Question about AOL?

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:39 pm

How many leagues per individual account does AOL support? I looked in their FAQ and there wasn't a clear cut answer and was wondering if anyone has filled out their max or know of a max that AOL offers?

Figured this forum was the best spot :-????
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Re: Question about AOL?

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:00 am

AOL "DRAFT-TO-PLAY" FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

Gambling Prohibition

THIS GAME HAS BEEN DEVISED AS A NON-GAMBLING PROMOTION, and is intended solely for entertainment purposes.

Draft-to-Play Fantasy Football is a promotion based on the statistical results of NFL® players' performances during 2007 NFL regular season (the "Season") games, which requires each participant to assemble (draft) a roster of players. Participants may assemble up to five teams.

I assume thats leagues you can join, not maximum amount of teams per league :-?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby Kilroy » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:33 am

aaawall91 wrote:AOL "DRAFT-TO-PLAY" FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

Gambling Prohibition

THIS GAME HAS BEEN DEVISED AS A NON-GAMBLING PROMOTION, and is intended solely for entertainment purposes.

Draft-to-Play Fantasy Football is a promotion based on the statistical results of NFL® players' performances during 2007 NFL regular season (the "Season") games, which requires each participant to assemble (draft) a roster of players. Participants may assemble up to five teams.

Draft-to-Play is a contest, League Manager is AOL's "regular" Fantasy Football.

I contacted AOL about this very question a few months ago and was told by them that there is no limit to how many Teams you may have.

;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby The_Captain » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:07 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:AOL "DRAFT-TO-PLAY" FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

Gambling Prohibition

Draft-to-Play is a contest, League Manager is AOL's "regular" Fantasy Football.

I contacted AOL about this very question a few months ago and was told by them that there is no limit to how many Teams you may have.

;-D

Thanks for the information - I've been wondering this myself as I'm looking to move several leagues to AOL from other sites.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:04 am

Thanks for that info Kilroy ;D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Return to Football Talk