Kitna boldly predicts that Lions will be winners in 2007 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kitna boldly predicts that Lions will be winners in 2007

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Kitna boldly predicts that Lions will be winners in 2007

Postby codered7 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:48 am

haha kitna is one funny kid.
thnx madaslives911 fo the sig! you da man!

Ochenta y Cinco! Who?
Ochenta y Cinco! Who?
Ocho Cinco Biatch! O ok.
codered7
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 am

does anyone remember the conversations the korean field crew had in major league? this reminds me of one of those times where this line is sub-titled across the bottom of the screen: "they still suck!". :-D
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby moochman » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:25 am

Does anyone know how many concussions Kitna has had?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:02 am

moonhead wrote:does anyone remember the conversations the korean field crew had in major league? this reminds me of one of those times where this line is sub-titled across the bottom of the screen: "they still suck!". :-D

Ha...the edited version of that was "They stink." You can take a guess at what the original, unedited version was. :-D

It's always good to be optimistic, but they are the Pirates of the NFL. The owner and GM are incompetent, and they don't have enough talent in the three phases of the game to be a winning team...at least not yet. That is a very bad combination. :-/
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:57 am

Mercer Boy wrote:
moonhead wrote:does anyone remember the conversations the korean field crew had in major league? this reminds me of one of those times where this line is sub-titled across the bottom of the screen: "they still suck!". :-D

Ha...the edited version of that was "They stink." You can take a guess at what the original, unedited version was. :-D

It's always good to be optimistic, but they are the Pirates of the NFL. The owner and GM are incompetent, and they don't have enough talent in the three phases of the game to be a winning team...at least not yet. That is a very bad combination. :-/

So is Kitna going to insist on being called Captain Jon Kitna from now on? :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:34 am

knapplc wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:

So is Kitna going to insist on being called Captain Jon Kitna from now on? :-b

Aye laddie, ye can call him Capt'n Kitna, leader of the Good Ship Lollypop.
I wonder if his delusional head coach is telling him he needs to convince other players that we are on the right track and he went overboard. Capt'n Kitna's prediction is so outlandish that it can't be taken seriously. Just the mutterings of a brainless, brainwashed, blind QB. So crazy a statement that even team owner William Clay Ford would laugh at it, that is if he cared.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Football Talk