Good read - Pessimistic View: Running Backs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Good read - Pessimistic View: Running Backs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Good read - Pessimistic View: Running Backs

Postby knapplc » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:55 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Nice articles. It is neat looking at the con side of things in RB's. Most articles talk about all the player's upsides and it gives a nice perspective to flip that around. ;-D

I wrote up an analysis of the major players on a league for somebody in a PM last year that was something like this. I should have submitted it in an article - it was a pessimistic view of each team in his league, and I really laid it on the line for a lot of players.

If you were the person I sent that to and you still have that PM, I'd like to see it again. It'd be interesting to know how wrong I was. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:08 pm

knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Nice articles. It is neat looking at the con side of things in RB's. Most articles talk about all the player's upsides and it gives a nice perspective to flip that around. ;-D

I wrote up an analysis of the major players on a league for somebody in a PM last year that was something like this. I should have submitted it in an article - it was a pessimistic view of each team in his league, and I really laid it on the line for a lot of players.

If you were the person I sent that to and you still have that PM, I'd like to see it again. It'd be interesting to know how wrong I was. :-b

Nope, not me.

If it were, it would've fallen off the back end of my available 200 inbox PM's a long time ago if I didn't save it anyway. :D :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:12 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:

Nope, not me.

If it were, it would've fallen off the back end of my available 200 inbox PM's a long time ago if I didn't save it anyway. :D :-b

bah. you haven't been here long enough for knapp to have written something about last year to you. :-b
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:17 pm

moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:I wrote up an analysis of the major players on a league for somebody in a PM last year that was something like this. I should have submitted it in an article - it was a pessimistic view of each team in his league, and I really laid it on the line for a lot of players.

Nope, not me.

bah. you haven't been here long enough for knapp to have written something about last year to you. :-b

:-?
Very true......

DOH :-B

Sometimes I forget my relative n00biness. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:27 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Nope, not me.

:-?
Very true......

DOH :-B

Sometimes I forget my relative n00biness. :-b

Yes, that was a general "you," not YOU, Joel. I was addressing anyone who might read this thread.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:02 am

It's not still in your sentbox Knapp?
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to Football Talk