Fantasty Football.....Tournament Style - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasty Football.....Tournament Style

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasty Football.....Tournament Style

Postby RudyBlue » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 am

I learned about this style of fantasy football last year from a FF Cafe member and love it. Out of the 3 pay leagues I joined with him, I came in 1, 2, and 2. (Never did get paid for two of them, but that's another story.)

In the meantime, since I like this type of fantasy football so much, I went looking on the web for another like it and found this one:

http://www.fantasyfootballtoc.com/overview.php

I joined 2 leagues there as a early bird and received 2 FREE 30-person leagues. These leagues aren't for money and are free, but they do keep you informed of how you're doing compared to people competing in the pay leagues, and they're great fun.

If anyone is interested in joining one of my free leagues there, drop me an e-mail at mailto:rudyblue02@yahoo.com and I'll send you the info you need to join.

Blue

P.S. I started this thread in response to an earlier one about the WCOFF which I've read a lot about, but it's too expensive for me, dang it. I would love to play in it and if I ever win enough in the tournaments listed above (the pay-out is in the $1000's for a $60 league), I may put some aside for an eventual try at the WCOFF.
RudyBlue
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk