If your like me... your in 1 too many Dynasties already; however you still want to be in a intense draft and a league that stays active yr long.
This league is for you; even if a Team is clearly out of the playoff run; they still have motivation for them to put their best line up out... because any 1 team is capable of winning money each week during our FF regular season.
Thats the point of Weekly Payouts... and in my experiences, this works very well.
So give me a PM if your interested.. their still a couple of spots open.
Draft Date will be August 23rd (maybe push up to a week later)
Sunday Afternoon Ballers Yearly Redraft League
Entry fee: $60
Payouts: $60 x 12 = $720, $100 of which goes to site costs and other fees. $620 will be out to the league
Weekly highest score (week 1 – 13): $20
Drafts will be 30 RD
* Teams will have 30 man roster (22 starters, 8 BN).
* Draft order will be randomly choosen each yr.
Weekly Line ups
*Lineups may be submitted or changed up to a player’s game time without penalty.
*A full line up is required every week.
11 Offense: (1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 flex (1 W/R, 1 W/T), & 1 KR*
11 IDPS: (1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DL/LB) so you can go 4 - 3 - 4 or 3 - 4 - 4
* Rule about KR: the player that is designated your KR only receives points for Punt & Kick off Return yd & TDs, no other stat will be awarded to this player. Managers must noticify the commish as to which player will be their KR (I have to manually change their position to KR for you).
**All players are eligable for Special Team TDs; just not the yardage (only your KR will be awarded the yardage)
Waiver Wire Pick Ups During Off-Season & During Season
* Off-season Free Agents will be aquired vai Waiver Wire System
* Request s can be made every Sunday night at 8:00 PM ET and processed every Wednesday Night at 10:00 pm ET. 2nd set of Request can be made at Wednesday Night at 10:15 pm ET and processed at Sunday 7:45 pm ET.
* In Season Waiver Request will begin on Monday; 8:30 pm ET of week 1 and will be processed every Wednesday at 10:00pm ET thought out the entire 16 week season.
* Waiver Priority will be the reverse order of the Draft and will be continous all Off-Season long, whenever a team picks, it goes to the bottom of the list. Does not reset each week.
* Teams will be allowed to make up to 10 Waivers a week, 5 rounds per process.
* Teams will have a max of 50 FA moves a yr.
Free Agent Pick ups (First Come, First Serve)
* Teams will be able to pick up players FCFS beginning the Wednesday Night before the 1st NFL Game and up until Monday 8:15 pm ET of week 1.
* FCFS will be closed every week from Monday 8:15 thru Wednesday at 10:15 pm while Blind bidding is taking place.
* Players are lock from FCFS when their individual game begins
* FCFS ends before the first game of week 16.
* All trades need to be approved by the commish.
* The trading period during the season ends with the week 12.
* The playoffs begin on week 14 of the NFL season.
* The playoffs conclude on week 16 with the League Championship.
* 6 teams advance to the post-season.
* The 1st 2 seeds receive a BYE in week 14.
Last edited by Kellys Heroes on Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 am, edited 7 times in total.