Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Minnesota Vikings

Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Vikings 2007 Record

13-3
1
14%
12-4
0
No votes
11-5
1
14%
10-6
1
14%
9-7
0
No votes
8-8
0
No votes
below .500
4
57%
 
Total votes : 7

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby RiffRaff » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:04 pm

mystykoekaki wrote:Falcons - W
Lions - W
Chiefs - W
Packers - W
Bears - L
Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - L
Packers - W
Raiders - W
Giants - W
Lions - W
49ers - W
Bears - L
Redskins - W
Broncos - L


PUFFY 8-o
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby mystykoekaki » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:48 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
mystykoekaki wrote:Falcons - W
Lions - W
Chiefs - W
Packers - W
Bears - L
Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - L
Packers - W
Raiders - W
Giants - W
Lions - W
49ers - W
Bears - L
Redskins - W
Broncos - L


PUFFY 8-o


Combs?
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3185
Joined: 13 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby RiffRaff » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:50 am

mystykoekaki wrote:
RiffRaff wrote:
mystykoekaki wrote:Falcons - W
Lions - W
Chiefs - W
Packers - W
Bears - L
Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - L
Packers - W
Raiders - W
Giants - W
Lions - W
49ers - W
Bears - L
Redskins - W
Broncos - L


PUFFY 8-o


Combs?


Nope, Dubay from KFAN.
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby mystykoekaki » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:00 am

RiffRaff wrote:
Nope, Dubay from KFAN.


I don't listen to KFAN...maybe if I had a car with a working radio I would but nope...sorry, that reference does nothing for me. I like Combs better! :P
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3185
Joined: 13 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby theuniquebizop.com » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Some stat predictions:

Jackson - 2900 yds - 21 tds - 12 ints - 365 yds rushing, 2tds
Peterson - 875 yds rushing, 9 tds
theuniquebizop.com
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 6
Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm

theuniquebizop.com wrote:Some stat predictions:

Jackson - 2900 yds - 21 tds - 12 ints - 365 yds rushing, 2tds
Peterson - 875 yds rushing, 9 tds


I'm Obviously not Drinking the Kool-Aid that most of you are drinking. :-b
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby mystykoekaki » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:05 am

RiffRaff wrote:
theuniquebizop.com wrote:Some stat predictions:

Jackson - 2900 yds - 21 tds - 12 ints - 365 yds rushing, 2tds
Peterson - 875 yds rushing, 9 tds


I'm Obviously not Drinking the Kool-Aid that most of you are drinking. :-b


I'm drinking homer-juice...it's the new fad.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3185
Joined: 13 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby treat24 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:45 pm

yeah i switched my vote to 13-3 ... assuming you are asking losses-wins ... LOL

i think TJ is gonna be just fine raffy
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby RiffRaff » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:03 pm

treat24 wrote:yeah i switched my vote to 13-3 ... assuming you are asking losses-wins ... LOL

i think TJ is gonna be just fine raffy


He better or we'll be begging for Spergyn Wynn :-b
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: Give me your predictions for the Vikings 2007 W-L record...

Postby treat24 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:32 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
treat24 wrote:yeah i switched my vote to 13-3 ... assuming you are asking losses-wins ... LOL

i think TJ is gonna be just fine raffy


He better or we'll be begging for Spergyn Wynn :-b


LOL that dude was awesome :-b

but i would rather have gino toretta back!
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

PreviousNext

Return to Minnesota Vikings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:38 hours
(and 53 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact