North Louisiana/East Texas Live Draft Footbal League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

North Louisiana/East Texas Live Draft Footbal League

Moderator: Football Moderators

North Louisiana/East Texas Live Draft Footbal League

Postby labanlevy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:07 pm

I am looking for owners for a 12 team redraft league. $50.00 Entry Fee, WCOFF Format, Live Draft, Saturday 8/25/07 in Bossier City, LA.

Owners must be able to attend the live draft in Bossier City, LA 71112, which should last about 4 hours on Saturday August 25, 2007.

The format is based on the WCOFF, 12 teams, $50.00 entry fee.

There are currently two open spots. If interested please e-mail me at mailto:Laban_Levy@hotmail.com and I will contact you regarding the details.
labanlevy
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: North Louisiana/East Texas Live Draft Footbal League

Postby lsufan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Im not interested in joining. I just wanted to say hello since I live in Shreveport, Louisiana. I just thought it was pretty random seeing somebody from around my hometown posting on the Cafe. Good luck with your league.
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: North Louisiana/East Texas Live Draft Footbal League

Postby labanlevy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:02 am

I conduct most of my fantasy football activity on Footballguys.com. I posted in here to try and gain more exposure. I understand you are not interested, but if you do become interested or know someone who is they can e-mail me at mailto:Laban_Levy@hotmail.com. I am already the commisioner of a 12-team $200.00 entry fee keeper league and I am trying to start a $50.00 redraft league which hopefull can grow to have payouts and competition as good as the keeper league. We currently have 10 of the 12 spots full but would gladly welcome anyone who frequents the fantasy website. The live draft will be in Bossier City, LA 71112 on Saturday 8/25/07.

The rules are going to be similar to our keeper league rules, but no keepers and smaller payoputs. Anyway if your interested of if you know someone who is here is a link to the rules of our keeper league. I am still in the process of typing the rules for the re-draft league.

http://www.myimagehosting.com/pic.php?u=940ZBpha&i=58868

E-mail me if interested at mailto:Laban_Levy@hotmail.com

Later
labanlevy
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Classifieds