Trading Block - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

Trading Block

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: Trading Block

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 am

Jonathan Baldwin, Charles Woodson, Marques Colston and others available. Most interested in beefing up defensive side of the ball.

PMs here are full, but I check my yahoo email regularly- alshandir.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Kareighuis wrote:Jonathan Baldwin, Charles Woodson, Marques Colston and others available. Most interested in beefing up defensive side of the ball.

Seriously man, this Full PM box situation is getting a bit tedious. We need to have a reliable, convenient, consistent way to get ahold of you, and I know you're around a lot more often now that things are up and running, but come on now - help us out and clear some room, please? :-o !+)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:19 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Kareighuis wrote:Jonathan Baldwin, Charles Woodson, Marques Colston and others available. Most interested in beefing up defensive side of the ball.

Seriously man, this Full PM box situation is getting a bit tedious. We need to have a reliable, convenient, consistent way to get ahold of you, and I know you're around a lot more often now that things are up and running, but come on now - help us out and clear some room, please? :-o !+)

Tell me about it- and it's my PM box! Though, I'd use a different word from tedious. I cancelled a trip to NYC to turn my resume into a Ferrari and start an intense job hunt. Right now, that's my focus.
FWIW, email is reliable and consistent- convenient depends on how often you access your email.

Am I to take this response as an interest in starting a dialogue, or simply a desire to point out the stated?

Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Kareighuis wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:

Tell me about it- and it's my PM box! Though, I'd use a different word from tedious. I cancelled a trip to NYC to turn my resume into a Ferrari and start an intense job hunt. Right now, that's my focus.
FWIW, email is reliable and consistent- convenient depends on how often you access your email.

Am I to take this response as an interest in starting a dialogue, or simply a desire to point out the stated?

Mostly the latter, though now I'm interested in looking into the former as well :-b ;-)

I know email is those things, but I was more stating that it's a pain in the butt and makes it easier to forget when reaching out to the league to deal with a "special circumstance", you know? I know it's a pain to clear things out, but I have to think you have 200 crappy old messages you can quickly delete, move your inbox into an existing folder and clear out that bad boy. If nothing else, you could prolly free up 50-100 spots even more quickly and that would help immensely ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:I know it's a pain to clear things out, but I have to think you have 200 crappy old messages you can quickly delete, move your inbox into an existing folder and clear out that bad boy. If nothing else, you could prolly free up 50-100 spots even more quickly and that would help immensely ;-D

Oh, how I wish it was that simple. When I cleared away about 100-150 PM spots early this year, I got rid of the easy to ditch msgs. It took me over an hour, though I didn't precisely track how much. Unfortunately, it promptly filled up.

Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Kareighuis wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:I know it's a pain to clear things out, but I have to think you have 200 crappy old messages you can quickly delete, move your inbox into an existing folder and clear out that bad boy. If nothing else, you could prolly free up 50-100 spots even more quickly and that would help immensely ;-D

Oh, how I wish it was that simple. When I cleared away about 100-150 PM spots early this year, I got rid of the easy to ditch msgs. It took me over an hour, though I didn't precisely track how much. Unfortunately, it promptly filled up.

Facepalm !+)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Facepalm !+)

Hmm... ok.

Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't think it's a huge deal, but at the same time, I don't know why Kareighuis wouldn't want to clear out his inbox. I know it's a pain (I have to do it every so often), but I find it a necessity. Not everyone knows to contact you via email instead of PM, so you might be missing out on trade offers (plus that owner might not understand why you didn't answer their PM after they see you bidding). But IMO, if you don't want to take the time to clear your inbox...that's up to you. I already know that you want to be contacted by email instead of through PM's (although I did forget...sent you at least one PM today), so I was planning on emailing you when you were up in the rookie draft, and whenever else I needed to contact you. So take it easy on him WaCoug! We'll just email him when we need to contact him about something...unless Kareighuis decides to clear out his inbox sometime in the future. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Putting all WRs not named Megatron (A. Brown, D. Thomas, Maclin, Crabtree, D. Moore, Burleson) on the block, as well as DAW and Orton (Romo owner?). If you're interested in a package where you give a top-flight RB and/or a deal for on of my WRs that involves a significant upgrade for me at one or more IDP positions, shoot me a PM ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby aaawall91 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 am

I have 1.12, I'm interested in moving up a spot, or two, or a few. Really any where in the first round. Let me know.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League