Rate the Cheat Sheet I Made - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rate the Cheat Sheet I Made

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate the Cheat Sheet I Made

Postby a_cuevas91 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:29 pm

I'm not sure if this goes here, but it makes the most sense to be put here. As the title says this is a cheat sheet I made and I wanted to see what you all thought of it. Any questions or suggestions are accepted.

QB
P. MANNING
D. BREES
C. PALMER
T. BRADY
M. BULGER
D. MCNABB
V. YOUNG
M. HASSELBECK
M. VICK
T. ROMO
P. RIVERS
M. LEINART
E. MANNING
J. CUTLER
J. KITNA
B. FAVRE

RB
L. TOMLINSON
S. JACKSON
L. JOHNSON
F. GORE
S. ALEXANDER
W. PARKER
J. ADDAI
B. WESTBROOK
R. JOHNSON
R. BUSH
T. HENRY
W. MCGAHEE
L. MARONEY
M. JONES-DREW
R. BROWN
E. JAMES
T. JONES
C. PORTIS
C. BENSON
D. MACALLISTER
M. LYNCH
B. JACOBS
A. GREEN
M. BARBER III
J. LEWIS
C WILLIAMS
F. TAYLOR
A. PETERSON
D. WILLIAMS
C. TAYLOR
J. JONES
W. DUNN

WR
S. SMITH
C. JOHNSON
T. OWENS
M. HARRISON
T. HOLT
R. WAYNE
L. FITZGERALD
R. MOSS
D. DRIVER
R. WILLIAMS
J. WALKER
A. JOHNSON
L. EVANS
T. HOUSHMANDZADEH
A. BOLDIN
M. COLSTON
P. BURRESS
L. COLES
D. JACKSON
H. WARD
S. MOSS
J. GALLOWAY
D. BRANCH
C. CHAMBERS
R. BROWN
B. BERRIAN
B. EDWARDS
T. GLENN
C. JOHNSON
M. CLAYTON
J. COTCHERY
D. STALLWORTH
V. JACKSON
J. HORN
J. PORTER
M. MUHAMMAD
I. BRUCE
D. HACKETT
E. KENNISON
K. CURTIS
G. JENNINGS
S. HOLMES
D. HENDERSON
M. FURREY

TE
A. GATES
T. GONZALEZ
J. SHOCKEY
T. HEAP
A. CRUMPLER
C. COOLEY
K. WINSLOW
V. DAVIS
L. SMITH
B. WATSON
J. WITTEN
R. MCMICHAEL
D. CLARK
H. MILLER
O. DANIELS

K
A. VINATIERI
J. WILKINS
N. KAEDING
S. GRAHAM
N. RACKERS
R. GOULD
M. STOVER
J. BROWN
J. ELAM
J. SCOBEE
D. AKERS
S. GOSTOWSKI
J. HANSEN
O. MARE
J. KASAY

DEF
BALTIMORE
CHICAGO
NEW ENGLAND
SAN DIEGO
DENVER
MIAMI
DALLAS
JACKSONVILLE
PHILADELPHIA
CAROLINA
PITTSBURG
MINNESOTA
SEATTLE
SAN FRANCISCO
click here, WHIR

Thanks "sigmaker" for the awesome sig.
a_cuevas91
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate the Cheat Sheet I Made

Postby whodey#9 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 am

Overall its pretty good, of course I would move alot of it around but so would almost anybody :-D ;-D
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mystykoekaki » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:24 am

Quarterback portion looks great, the running back section needs work.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FF Newbie » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:46 am

I would move Graham up. I think he has potential to be a top-3 kicker this year. Other than that, it looks pretty good. Nice job. ;-D
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby northcuttfan » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:59 am

i dont get why vince young is so high everywhere.. he has below avg wr's no rb's.. ok online and he has the madden curse.. hassleback..big ben and delhomme should go infront
northcuttfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mattb47 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:41 pm

Here are some people I would move around a bit:

QBs:

Move Lower:

Vince Young - He's a good actual QB but I think rating him #7 for fantasy with virtually no supporting cast is a monumental stretch. He was actually a very poor passer for much of the year with a terrible completion percentage and QB rating for much of the year.

Michael Vick - With all the legal troubles surrounding him this year and his clear past of inconsistent play, having him within the top 10 is a little high right now I think. I don't think he's worth the risk quite honestly and I wouldn't want him to be any more than a backup at this point.

Move Higher:

Jon Kitna - There is NO way this guy should be at #15. He was a top QB in many leagues last year and threw for over 4000 yards last season. With another year in the Mike Martz system (which is always a productive system for QBs) and then adding rookie WR Calvin Johnson and he should be in for a great year. I think he's gotta be top 10, I personally have him at #7.

RBs:

Move Higher:

Clinton Portis - This guy is one of the more talented RBs in this league and he'll be healthy by the time the season starts. Washington is a very productive system now for RBs with a coach that loves to run the ball in Joe Gibbs and it being the second year for offensive coordinator Al Saunders who was one of the masters of that great running attack in KC for years. I think he's gotta be top 15 at the very least but I'd have him closer to the 10-12 range.

DeAngelo Williams - The new system they're implementing this year in Carolina is just like the one Williams was so productive in while in College at Memphis. I think he's got an excellent shot at getting the starting job sooner rather than later and putting up some very nice numbers this year. They're also planning on taking further advantage of his excellent receiving skills out of the backfield.

WRs:

Move Lower:

Terrell Owens - Many people will probably disagree with this but I would put him at the very end of whatever you consider to be the top tier of WRs. I think that just having the risk of a guy like TO when you can get great production from one of the other top WRs with significantly less risk just doesn't make sense. TO has had trouble staying healthy in recent years and he's always a threat to melt down if the Cowboys season starts to go south.

Move Higher:

Anquan Boldin - Absolutely no reason whatsoever to have this guy outside your top 10, much less down at #15. He's very likely going to have more receptions than Fitzgerald being one of the league's better possession WRs and he gets his fair share of TDs as well. I think you'll see him and Fitz finish awfully close fantasy wise this year and they should be close together in your rankings wherever that may be.

TJ Houshmandzadeh - I think he's a tad low at #14. He had more receptions and more TDs last year than Chad Johnson did despite playing 2 fewer games. He's also significantly more consistent than CJ was last year and with all the attention CJ draws to himself, it leaves Housh with a lot of favorable coverage situations. He could very well beat out CJ this year fantasy wise as he was awfully close last year.

TEs:

Move Lower:

Jeremy Shockey - I personally don't really like injury prone TEs all that much. Shockey just can't seem to stay healthy for any good length of time and while he's good when he's out there, it can be unpredictable at times. Add in Eli Manning's inconsistent play and the loss of Tiki which will surely hurt the overall scoring opportunities for the Giants and I think he drops a bit further than #3.

Move Higher:

Heath Miller - The Steelers are opening up the offense more this year adding in more spread type formations similar to what the Indianapolis Colts use and plan to use Heath a lot like they use Dallas Clark. Being a great receiving TE and someone who has shown great chemistry with Big Ben, giving him more opportunities to get open and catch some passes could be huge. They are planning on using him in the slot some and even split out at WR at times.

Kellen Winslow - Even with the injury risks I have a hard time seeing this guy outside of the top 5. He led all TEs last year in receptions and especially with the young QBs in Cleveland, he could see a ton of action yet again next season. I think I'd bump him up into the top 5.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bagobonez » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:36 pm

Vince Young's too high. I understand the hype about him, but he has no WR's and after taking Shaun Alexander last year, I'm a big believer in the Madden curse.

I think Romo should go higher.

I think Larry JOhnson and Shaun Alexander are too high, you can read my reasons for thinking that in the "2 huge reasons to avoid LJ and SA" thread in this same forum.

I don't like Larry Fitzgerald as much as most. Didn't top 1,000 yards last year and now the offense is moving to a run-first philosophy.

Overall, I tend to agree with it though. I think my major disagreements are LJ and SA.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Football Talk