32 team league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

32 team league

Moderator: Football Moderators

32 team league

Postby flojam » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 am

Something I was looking for for quite some time now is an NFL similar 32 team Fantasy league. Since I haven't found one I made it a mission for myself to set up and commish a league consisting of 32 teams. Well, the league is created but pretty empty right now. Since this is a first for me I have not set any special rules but we will discuss that once the league starts filling.

My idea is that every team is named after an NFL team and placed in the corresponding division. The only thing related to team selection is the Defense/Special Teams which is from the team you choose. Besides that no player limitations are intended. Every team starts 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K and the DST. I don't wanna explain the whole thing here so just leave a message here, e-mail me at mailto:flojam88@yahoo.com or go check out the league on http://fantasy.easports.com

League Name: All-NFL-Teams League

Password: teams

It would be awesome if we could fill this league completely. However, if this turns out impossible we of course will play this league with however many teams are in.

I would appreciate experienced owners and commissioners joining this league so that they can contribute to making this league a success but be assured that everyone is welcome to join!
flojam
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 32 team league

Postby bluebellfan » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 pm

Created a team but could not find your league. mailto:rabbit6243@yahoo.com
bluebellfan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds