IDP Leagues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

IDP Leagues

Moderator: Football Moderators

IDP Leagues

Postby sox 06 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:27 am

Does anyone play in IDP (Individual Defensive Player) leagues? Last season was my first season playing in one and I loved it (mostly because my IDP players were stacked :-D) but it was just another factor to prepare for every week.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Re: IDP Leagues

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:39 am

sox 06 wrote:Does anyone play in IDP (Individual Defensive Player) leagues? Last season was my first season playing in one and I loved it (mostly because my IDP players were stacked :-D) but it was just another factor to prepare for every week.

I don't think anybody plays ;-7
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: IDP Leagues

Postby sox 06 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:03 am

dream_017 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:Does anyone play in IDP (Individual Defensive Player) leagues? Last season was my first season playing in one and I loved it (mostly because my IDP players were stacked :-D) but it was just another factor to prepare for every week.

I don't think anybody plays ;-7

What is it with you :-C :-b
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Re: IDP Leagues

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am

You mean that there is a thread already started with the same information and I linked it for you. :-/
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: IDP Leagues

Postby sox 06 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:28 am

dream_017 wrote:You mean that there is a thread already started with the same information and I linked it for you. :-/

I'm joking :-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:39 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact