Me & the bro are looking for a money league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Me & the bro are looking for a money league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Me & the bro are looking for a money league

Postby Go! » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:38 pm

Looking for 2 available spots in the same league.

12-14 team league
Must be yahoo! live-draft
Ante between 50$ - 100$
No 2x QB -TE-K -DEF
Flex position is fine
No def. player position (Just team def.)
Commich must have references and accept Paypal.

Am I picky or what?!
Thanks guys!
Go!
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Me & the bro are looking for a money league

Postby Grangers710 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:42 pm

picky picky. I'm doing an auction draft in your price range if interested. Look for the "Insanity League" posting. Good luck finding the ideal draft.
Grangers710
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Me & the bro are looking for a money league

Postby CaptHowdy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Well I got a league with 3 openings left, but it's not on Yahoo. Its run on AOL Fantasysports, which is also free and has a free stat tracker. League will have 12 teams. There will be a live draft in late August-early September. Entry fee is $50 per team and the purse will be $400 for 1st, $100 for 2nd, and $50 for 3rd and 4th. With 12 teams the league will be split into two divisions. Each team will play divisional teams twice and three other teams once. The top three from each division will make the playoffs and play within until the championship game where the two division winners square off. Each team's starting lineup consist of 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 K. Six other players make up the bench and can be comprised of any combo at any position. League is starting fresh this year with the $50 fee. Previous league was $20 and was formed in 2000. Due to the raise in the fee some of the teams opted out, so I started the league over from scratch. Six teams in the league right now are from the previous one (with a couple being in it from the beginning). Each team in our league has a city and mascot, just like they do in the NFL, however every team in our league is from a city that doesn't have a NFL team. Here is a list of taken cities: Birmingham, Columbus, Las Vegas, Louisville, Milwaukee, Norfolk, Oklahoma, Orlando, San Antonio. Cities still up for taking are: Hartford, Memphis, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, and Salt Lake. If you are interested just simply send an email to mailto:nickstorer@gmail.com stating so and I can send you the league rules, that way you will know every little thing about the league.

Thanks.
CaptHowdy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds