Online League?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Online League?!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Online League?!

Postby a_cuevas91 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:47 pm

I'm a player who likes 10 Team Redraft with Standard Starting Requirements and Standard Scoring. I've tried out Yahoo, but I'm tired of these clowns making these outrageous picks, like Tom Brady going 7th overall. Is there a place to play, that's free because I'm not ready to pay yet, that has good style. I'm already used to playing a 10 team with Standard Starting Requirements. Any suggestions on good online leagues or if I should make a transition to 12 men league? Well any suggestions regarding online leagues are appreciated. Thanks.
click here, WHIR

Thanks "sigmaker" for the awesome sig.
a_cuevas91
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Online League?!

Postby tpflanz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:41 am

In my opinion, 10 team leagues are horrible, definitely go to a 12 or 16 team league. In a 10 team league, just look over the rosters, every roster is pro-bowlers and each week, I would bet that 2 top scorers are free agents, and shouldn't be.
tpflanz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby a_cuevas91 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 pm

tpflanz wrote:In my opinion, 10 team leagues are horrible, definitely go to a 12 or 16 team league. In a 10 team league, just look over the rosters, every roster is pro-bowlers and each week, I would bet that 2 top scorers are free agents, and shouldn't be.

Where would be a good place to play?
click here, WHIR

Thanks "sigmaker" for the awesome sig.
a_cuevas91
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tpflanz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:30 pm

Find a league here. Even if it is a free league leagues that are started here will be mostly comprised of dedicated owners. Overall, I would suggest a money league though. Owners have more invested in their teams and are more likely to put in more effort if they have something to lose.
tpflanz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Classifieds