New 16 team keeper league starting up... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New 16 team keeper league starting up...

Moderator: Football Moderators

New 16 team keeper league starting up...

Postby ffinmyblood » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:48 pm

Hello all, I would like to start a 16 team keeper league with basic scoring and IDP's. I have the scoring set up at mfl.com but as of yet, don't have the rules typed up. Each owner would keep 2 veteran offensive players, 2 rookies(defined as any player entering his 2nd year), but it must be 1 first year rookie(ex Adrian Petersen), and 1 2nd year rookie(ex.Reggie Bush) or 2 1st year rookies. You cannot keep 2 2nd year rookies. After that 2nd year that player must be moved to your vet roster if you wish to keep him. You will also save a Kicker(we do this so a draft pick doesn't have to be wasted on one each year) and 3 IDP's. The 1st year the draft would consist of 21 rounds. Each year after would consist of 13 rounds.

I am looking for extremely active and knowledgeable owners.

Here are some basics:

There will be transaction fees of:
League Fee Per Player Acquired In Waiver: $0.25
League Fee Per Player Dropped In Waiver/Drop Player: $0.25
League Fee Per Player/Draft Pick Acquired In Trade: $0.50 (so if you trade 2 and acquire 2 it will cost you 2.00)
League Fee Per Player Activated From IR: $0.50
League Fee Per Player Deactivated To IR: $0.50
League Entry Fee: $50.00

The only money that WON'T be paid out is my entry fee each year. IOW, I play for free, but this is still less then the cost of the MFL fees every year.

I haven't yet figured out what the percentage payouts will be but there will be payouts for:

FF Bowl Champion
FF Bowl Runnerup
FF Bowl 3rd place team
Overall High Points scorer
Probably $$$ for division winners as well.

For more information please leave me a PM, reply to this thread or send me an email mailto:waldmanns53038@yahoo.com

To see the scoring go to : http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... 51388&O=09
ffinmyblood
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds