New H2H Dynasty league with one opening - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New H2H Dynasty league with one opening

Moderator: Football Moderators

New H2H Dynasty league with one opening

Postby beeco » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm

Brand new dynasty league looking for one owner, maybe more at a later date. Still waiting for some current owners to preview the league, but I have one spot for sure.

I am an experienced commissioner with a baseball and hockey league.

Dynasty leagues require long term commitments from its GM/owners as ownership turnover is not a good thing in these type of leagues.

The scoring is peppered with bonuses and ranges to make things more interesting. As well, there is 6 separate individual defender positions (2 DB, 2 DL, and 2LB) along with a single special teams unit required.

There is 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE and a kicker along on the offensive side with 3 flex postion that cover QB, RB, WR, and TE meaning you can use one of the flex for any one of these positions.

$50.00 to get in with nice prizes. August 15th is the deadline for payment,..no exceptions!! You will be replaced if payment not received by then. Sunday September 2nd @ 9:00 PM EST will be the draft date and time.

I always prefer to send invites which allow owners to look around at everything and see if it is too their liking. So PM me here at the cafe with an e-mail address.

First one to PM me gets the spot, with others held on a waiting list if others decide to move on. So if you are not the first to respond, not to worry, I will contact you shortly and let you know the status of a possible position.

Thanks for looking

Brad
beeco
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds