New Job!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

New Job!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Job!!!

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:01 pm

As a few of you already know, I started a new job as of today. I am now an employee of the Transportation Security Administration as a Screening Officer. ;-D

Yeah, that sounds all cool and dandy, but what it actually means is that I tell you to dump out all of your liquids when you fly anywhere. O:-)

Anyway, I am really looking forward to the job. It can lead to so many places and promotions to other agencies (DOT, FBI, NSA, CIA, etc.). Security is what I have wanted to do for a long time so I am looking forward to it. Should be a lot of fun as well as a good job and career opportunity. I was sworn in today (yeah, the whole to serve and protect and so help me God and everything) :-b I start my first day at the airport (AMA) tomorrow and have a week of training next week in Oklahoma. They are putting us up in a nice swanky business motel (gotta love where those tax dollars go) so I should have Cafe access. :-° Anyway, thought I would share the good news with my fellow cafe members. Should be fun stuff!! :-D

Oh and no, they haven't taught me to do this yet. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: New Job!!!

Postby Indys_time » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:36 pm

CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB JOEL, I HOPE YOU SUCCEED IN IT AND THEN MOVE ON EVEN HIGHER ;-D
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:39 pm

Grats man....starting a new job is usually results in some nervous excitement for me but you wouldnt be starting it if you didnt think youd love it!

Once you actaully start on and work a normal schedule can we expect the 100 post per day still?? :-*

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:53 pm

Don't be afraid to strip search anyone that seems highly suspicious }:-) :-B
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:21 am

WickedSmaat wrote:Don't be afraid to strip search anyone that seems highly suspicious }:-) :-B

I'm sure you're on the top og his list. :-{

Gratz on that new job. You've been talking about this for a while, glad it's finlay come true. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:18 am

Congrats Joel. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:20 am

Congrats, man. You'll have to let us know how "random" those random screenings really are. ;-D

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:00 am

Congrats & good luck Joel! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby stomperrob » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:19 am

Congrats!!! ;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Tiki » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:24 am

Congratz! I gotta get a second job here....But I am lazy !+)
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk