Some Encouraging News About Teens - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Some Encouraging News About Teens

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Some Encouraging News About Teens

Postby moonhead » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:32 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
moonhead wrote:this isn't encouraging at all. who is going to wash my car and hand me burgers at the drive thru if we don't continue to have an abundance of high school pregnancies!!!!! :^

yeh, whatever. just put a jimmy hat on.

not only that, think of the impact on the sports community...i'm sure alot of kids play sports to score with cheerleaders...if they arent scoring there's no reason for them to play sports and they will turn to a life of drugs and crime

well, if the professional athletes are any type of role models, they can balance a life of crime and drugs with sports. just ask, well, take your pick.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Tiki » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:42 pm

We only had one prego girl in my class ('07 what!), and that was freshmen year. But, I dunno how the public schools faired.... If she ain't on the BC or may have an STD, put a shield on your thing-y. ;-D

Edit-Also, condom use could be going up because they have a ton these. All sorts of different types... :-?
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:33 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Condom use going up is a bit mis-leading IMO. I remember when I was in high school, you needed to be 18 to buy condoms where I lived, so it was tough for us to get them. Now, schools hand them out like candy all year. So I wouldn't say that kids are getting smarter by using them more, only that they have much easier access to condoms so they'd be stupid not to use them.

I guess it's a regional thing, but I've never heard of schools giving out condoms.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:28 pm

I guess I just don't undersand youths having sex. I was 22 my first time. I'm glad I waited. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby treat24 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:38 pm

Tiki wrote:We only had one prego girl in my class ('07 what!), and that was freshmen year. But, I dunno how the public schools faired.... If she ain't on the BC or may have an STD, put a shield on your thing-y. ;-D

Edit-Also, condom use could be going up because they have a ton these. All sorts of different types... :-?

my senior class had 54 girls... 17 of them had kids... several had a couple... one girl had 6 pregnancies ... 3 kids 3 abortions...

i obviously lived in a promiscuous area...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby moonhead » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 pm

treat24 wrote:
Tiki wrote:We only had one prego girl in my class ('07 what!), and that was freshmen year. But, I dunno how the public schools faired.... If she ain't on the BC or may have an STD, put a shield on your thing-y. ;-D

my senior class had 54 girls... 17 of them had kids... several had a couple... one girl had 6 pregnancies ... 3 kids 3 abortions...

freaking viqueens
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Tiki » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:21 pm

treat24 wrote:

Damn....
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 pm

treat24 wrote:

Wow...that's intense man.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:04 pm

I remember back when I was a senior in high school, some girls water broke as she was getting something at the vending machines. Unfortunately for me, I was standing right next to her buying a drink. Shoes got wet and I had to run off to get someone.

I don't recall exactly how many kids got pregnant when I was in high school, but there were several. Most ended up dropping out or something, because I never saw them again, including the girl who's water broke on my feet.
:-*
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guru13 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 am

beanoX3 wrote:I remember back when I was a senior in high school, some girls water broke as she was getting something at the vending machines. Unfortunately for me, I was standing right next to her buying a drink. Shoes got wet and I had to run off to get someone.

I don't recall exactly how many kids got pregnant when I was in high school, but there were several. Most ended up dropping out or something, because I never saw them again, including the girl who's water broke on my feet.
:-*

euch that's... :-{ :-{ nasty.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk