4 Horsemen Mafia Day 5 4 to Lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

4 Horsemen Mafia Day 5 4 to Lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia Day 5 4 to Lynch

Postby houstonherdfan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:26 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:[

Lets try this again. My statements are in bold. I think anyway.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:34 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
Wow that was wishywashy. :-D Funny as HHF played the first 3-4 days as someone who calls himself sucky at this game, now is posting with complete confidence he is sure I am Benoit.

So you state you didn't vote for those lynches because you weren't around. Well, whodey didn't either and guess what? He was mafia all along. He posted earlier he wouldn't be around much this game. So I don't see how that should excuse you. Just like your "i suck at this game" excuses honestly. It doesn't matter if you are good or bad, that doesn't change the pm you got sent earlier saying you were ISK. Just seems you figured you'd have an easier chance convincing the crowd here that I was Benoit, after you killed off the great players in this game. I was just next on the list.

Well, I posted thursday I wouldn't be around much on Friday. And I have said I suck at this game cause I have always taken my leads from players like you that have been playing longer. I have gotten better in this game because I have spent more time reading what others say and from past experience. I said I sucked cause I have always been invloved in voting off fellow townies.

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:So you were so sure on Treat in day 2 you held your vote on him all game. If you

were that sure and you saw EVERYONE else voting Boozie, why didn't you vote Boozie and throw out a huge confident speech like you are now that Treat is mafia? That would have been more believable, but since you didn't...You gave the complete impression you were protecting Boozie who was later confirmed as mafia. No one suspected Treat, so your vote was 'safe' there.

Well, I would have held my vote on Treat into day 3 and tried to talk others into voting for him. however, that was not nececary as you (Benoit) killed him on nite 1. I was not protecting Boozie. anyway the only 2 mafia people left, Benoit and Macho man, were not even mafia on day 2. so if I were mafia now (which I am not), I would not even have known Boozie was mafia and would therefore have no need to protect him.

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Basically my stance on you convinced treat was mafia in day 2 was either lucky as heck as he didn't really do anything to convince anyone he was. Or you were protecting Boozie a mafia. And since you have played the "I am not good at this game" card all game long til now when you are trying to pin this on me, it completely contradicts yourself. It just does not add up at all.

It was just a feeling I had due to his comments on day one. nothing concrete but just a feeling. Again about protecting Boozie, see above comments.

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:I don't understand in the least bit why you wouldn't have gone after a guy in day 2 that had incredible amounts of evidence and caught in a lie, to refuse to change your vote because you were 'convinced' Treat was mafia. Truth be told anything you 'had' on treat was NOTHING compared to the evidence that was brought forward by me on Boozie. You may have had a hunch, but call it that. Don't make it sound like you were great because you thought that he was. You really have played well with the people you've killed to this point. That's why I don't believe for a second all the "I suck at this game" posts.

Yes it was a hunch, I was just stating the fact that my vote didn't move because I thought that treat was mafia. Something I have noticed in this game is that past voting is used to attempt to prove someone is or is not mafia and usually works. If it works again you all will be killing a fellow townie.

And you are right the "evidence" was overwelming for boozie. Enough that there ended up no reason for me to move my vote. Thinking back to other games is the reason I didn't. I have switched my vote before due to overwelming "evidence" and the person lynched turned out to be a townie. then each time that happened I was targeted and killed the next day. I was not going to let that potentially happen this time.

I was state again that my belief is that Swiper is Benoit a recent additon to the four horsemen.

did i get it right for you hhf?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby houstonherdfan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:01 pm

yes you did. Thanks
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 pm

Wow so i call you out on how you play the i suck at this game card, and you forget how to type. :-D

[quote="HHF"]
Well, I would have held my vote on Treat into day 3 and tried to talk others into voting for him. however, that was not nececary as you (Benoit) killed him on nite 1. I was not protecting Boozie. anyway the only 2 mafia people left, Benoit and Macho man, were not even mafia on day 2. so if I were mafia now (which I am not), I would not even have known Boozie was mafia and would therefore have no need to protect him.

So you didn't bother to even read any of the evidence on him that proved beyond any doubt that he was mafia. So the fact that you just said you had no idea he was mafia shows you were completely tunneled in on treat. Maybe since he didn't get lynched that day was why you just turned and killed him at night?

Correct you as Benoit would not have been mafia day 2...But Benoit has always been ISK, so I am not quite sure what you are grasping at here. Seems to be pretty flawed reasoning, which is why I don't understand why you think I am Benoit? You seem convinced yet you haven't put down anything convincingly on any reasons why. All you have done is refute my reasons, and come out attacking me. That won't and shouldn't carry any weight.

So why after all the evidence I provided on Boozie, did you refuse to vote on him and go with your complete hunch on treat? That makes no sense. Absolutely seems like you were trying to protect Boozie. No reason to change your vote? That doesn't make any sense. The reason you play this game is to vote off the guilty people and you didn't do that. You held your vote on a guy that you had a hunch on and then killed him anyways at night.

Perhaps that was why you killed treat that night too. Thinking Boozie is done, then if you thought treat was and no one else did...You would kill him and then 2 mafia would be gone. Or else you took a good player out.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:04 pm

RiffRaff wrote:Image

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, THERE WILL BE DEATH

Swiper- 2 (HHF, Indy)
HHF - 3 (Swiper, Dolphin, M161)
Not voting (2): PMoney, Madaslives

4 to lynch.

AOPB - Act of Paul Bearer 10:00 P.M. Monday Night. Raw Will Be War.

(Sounds of Bells Ringing)

The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby houstonherdfan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:03 pm

[quote="SwiperNoSwiping"]Wow so i call you out on how you play the i suck at this game card, and you forget how to type. :-D

Forget crap. look at most fo my posts in the last several yaers. nver new howe to begin wtih :-D
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:01 am

houstonherdfan wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Wow so i call you out on how you play the i suck at this game card, and you forget how to type. :-D

Forget crap. look at most fo my posts in the last several yaers. nver new howe to begin wtih :-D

oh gawd... your typing sucks HHF! are you drunk or what? :-b
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:25 am

Indys_time wrote:Dang guys come on madas and m16a, just read my previous posts about swipe, Houstons too, they make some good points. IDK you guys could be mafia, but I think you guys are innocent, so IDK, just do what you think is right, but come on guys reconsider for the town and lets win for a change lets take out the mafia.

sorry indy... i reviewed all the posts from day 1 including this day 5 and i can't find any data/info valuable enough to help me decide who the remaining townies are.

but Swiper was indeed right for saying that HHF never did place his vote on the Mafia. And who knows whether he was really out on those days/time when calls for a vote to lynch were made?!?

last time i played this game, deeray was such in a hurry to urge me to vote and finish the game and for that i have only myself to blame for giving the Mafia the opportunity to win the game. so call me a coward, a mussiee, an idiot, or whatever - am not gonna vote on anyone for now until i have enough solid evidence that a particular person is a Mafia.

the only piece of info that could be helpful was Jimboozie's post :
Jimboozie wrote:Have Madaslives, Indys, and m16 even posted yet? If they have, it couldn't of been more than once. :-?

so since am a townie (God knows i tell the truth!), i assume that you and m16a would be also townies and that Jimboozie was trying to detract attention from him so that votes will switch to either me, you and m16a. m16a should be a townie since he voted for 2 of the mafia.

so among the other players (Swiper, PMOney, HHF and Dolfin), 1 of them should be able to convince us really good that he is indeed a townie.

the only info i could use was Azrael's (investigator role) vote on PMoney and he was not that eager to vote on Whodey, so ...

vote = PMoney
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby houstonherdfan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 am

Well, madas pmoney is one of the 2 other people I would target. So if 2 other join you I will move my vote for today.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:31 am

Swiper- 2 (HHF, Indy)
HHF - 3 (Swiper, Dolphin, M16a)
pmoney - 1(Madaslives)
Not voting (1): PMoney

4 to lynch.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk