I NEED 1 GREAT VERY ACTIVE OWNER FOR 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

I NEED 1 GREAT VERY ACTIVE OWNER FOR 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE

Moderator: Football Moderators

I NEED 1 GREAT VERY ACTIVE OWNER FOR 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE

Postby DrJohnL21 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:27 pm

I am looking for 1 member to join my 3 keeper leagues. The sports are for basketball, football, and baseball. I only want very active and loyal members who are respectful and will be around a lot for voting on trades, participating in league discussion, responding to important information emails, and other league activities. The leagues take place on Yahoo and they are all head 2 head leagues. The current members are all active everyday and they provide good competition and discussion about the league.

The new members of the league will be participating in an expansion draft to determine their keepers. They may pick anybody that isn’t kept including keepers that were cut and any rookies.

The baseball and basketball leagues will consist of 14 teams and the football league will consist of 12 teams. We currently have 10 members for baseball, basketball, and football and we are expanding to grow our league and be more competitive. When basketball and baseball comes around we will get 2 more teams so there is 14 in basketball and baseball but those 2 new teams won’t be able to participate in football.

I have a forum for my leagues that is the foundation for the leagues. On the forum we vote on trades, discuss things about the league and sports in general.

If anybody is interested in joining the league please email me at mailto:johnlindenmier@hotmail.com. Please include how old you are and how much time you think you will have for league activities (discussions and trade voting and things like that). It is very important that you are a fairly active member who will participate in discussions and remain competitive.

If you have any questions about the league please ask me. After you email me I will send you a link to the forum site that I run all my league extras on if I think you are qualified enough for the league. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
DrJohnL21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds