Any Webmasters Out There???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Any Webmasters Out There????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Any Webmasters Out There????

Postby tpflanz » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:35 am

I have recently begun putting into motion an idea that I had a few years ago. I have created a website http://www.kansascityfantasy.com in hopes to gather as many Kansas City area Fantasy Sports Junkies into one spot as possible. My hopes: gather KC area fantasy players into one spot, have all fantasy commissioners in the KC area host a board for their league, commishes to be able to advertise for owners to participate in local live in-person drafts, and general banter. The problem: other than basic HTML knowledge, I am fairly limited in my knowledge and need help. If there is anyone who can help me with anything, It would be greatly appreciated.

Things that I need help with:
- Currently the website is hosted on a free webserver... what is the best free server with the most features? Or, what is the best method?
- Currently the forum is hosted at http://www.proboards.com it is a nice site, but I would like to host the forum myself... the problem.... I don't know how. Can you help?
- Any pro webmasters that are interested in helping me redesign and add any beneficial features to the website to improve anything they can think of would be a great help.
- The website isn't a money maker, what is the best way to advertise for free, or have the forum/website generate money for advertising? and how can I advertise?
- Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

There is a "Help Wanted" board on the forum. Please log-in to my forum, look around and help me out or send me feedback.
tpflanz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner