4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 pm

King Kong Bundy was asking for a 5 Count Imagewhen he was beating a Jobber. The Jobber, not knowing Bundy's signature comment, thought this was very Horsemen Like and pulled out the gun that he was hidding in his speedo and shot him dead. RIP:King Kong Bundy (Houston)

BenoitImage and Macho ManImage were now a little on edge for they knew that the other wrestlers were at the point that they were hiding guns.

Benoit and Macho went to a nearby gun shop and prepared for the night. After leaving the Gunshop they headed back when they ran into The Rock at a Mexican Restaurant. Image

Rock: Hey Yo, what up homies. Say essa, Can I join yo crew.
Macho: Huh.
Benoit: Papa Shango must not have lifted the entire spell, Eddie Must be still in him. Just listen to the way he's talking.
Macho: Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. (pause) No you can't join.
Rocky pulls out a knife and Benoit Laughs as he pulls out his new Gun and Shoots Rocky/Eddie Dead. Rip:Rocky/Eddie (Indy)

Sorry no pics, Real Busy. Pics are more fun so I'll add them later. ;-D

1. Treat - Tully Blanchard (Horsemen) Benoit Kill Night 2
2. Titans - Stone Cold Steve Austin (Townie) Lynched Day 1
3. Swiper -
4. Deeray - Hogan (BodyGuard) Horsemen Kill Day 4
5. M16a
6. Dream - Kevin Nash (Townie) Horsemen Kill Night 1
7. Indy - The Rock (Townie) Horsemen Kill Night 5
8. Dolphin
9. Wicked Smaat - Arn Anderson(Horsemen) Lynched Day 3
10. Houstonherd - King Kong Bundy (Townie) Lynched Day 5
11. PMoneyTKE
12. Jimboozie Ole Anderson(Horsemen) Lynched Day 2
13. Leber - Hacksaw Jim Duncan (Townie) Benoit Kill
14. Azrael - Woman(Townie) Horsemen Kill Night 2
15. Madaslives
16. WhoDey - Ric Flair (Horsemen) Lynched Day 4.

Also Dead: Triple H, Bushwackers, Vinnie Mac, Stephanie, Michael Buffer, Owen Heart, Chris Jericho, Day Care Center Children, Mae Young, Fabulous Moohlah, Stacey Kiebler, Trish Stratus, Chyna, Mean Gene, Luger, Sting,.

Day 3 Notes. Benoit has Joined the Horsemen. Hogan has been attacked once, but survived. Sting has Entered the Arena. Macho Man has betrayed the Aliance and Joined the Horsemen.

Day 4 Notes Rules for Sting are. He cannot PM any of you. He can only be a "Hammer" lynch. He is fighting for the good guys. If he only has 1 good guy buddy, the Horsemen Win. Rules for STInger were thown out the window when Steelers said he didn't have enough time.

Ok, go ahead and play on. No AOG until 10 P.M. Monday.

2 Bad Guys and 3 Good Guys

Happy Playing
Last edited by RiffRaff on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 pm

Even if the Mafia pulls out after this day, Do Not Assume You Have Won.

The Storyline will tell. }:-)
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:01 pm

Man, HHF wasn't in on a single mafia vote and he still turned out to be a townie... :-°

I'm gonna have to go back and re-think everything now...
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:17 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:Man, HHF wasn't in on a single mafia vote and he still turned out to be a townie... :-°

I'm gonna have to go back and re-think everything now...

Interesting...You were missed a couple, a were involved in yet another innocent lynching. I know I was, but I am involved in nearly every single vote every game. So the same can NOT be said about me with any accuracy. I even posted toward the end of the day with Madas' post, I was still suspectful of you. Just because HHF is gone, doesn't mean that I am the ISK one bit. Truth be told, the ISK is did a nice job of leaving me in the game, so I would become a suspect. I still think you can be Benoit.

Here's my first post from day 5 when I suspected you pmoney:
Posting it again in the next post so it looks easier to read and the 3 quotes thing....
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:17 pm

Wow.. That's a lot that happened. So we are now down to what? 1 isk and 1 mafia? Or 2 horsemen or whatever? Jeez. Wow I see 2 votes against me when I have delivered how many horsemen. I guess I suck since I haven't delivered the ISK. Sorry, my bad. :-P

Cripes. I have my hunches at this point, but it's honestly a cluster you know what at this point. I don't know what to think here. Let's just analyze again what I have done.....

First rd, I went after Titans. Day 1, when there is NEVER anything to go on. I don't know how much I need to apologize for being wrong there...But I was. There was a lot of what I felt were suspicions and for lack of a better word "odd" defenses by Titans since he kept saying he was innocent. But 7 other people thought that as well. SEVEN. But guess what... HHF, Dolfin, and Pmoney were also involved in that vote. All 3 of them that are still alive today on DAY 5. Quite telling that.. More to come on that in a minute...

Day 2...I went after boozie after catching him contradicting himself and basically flat out LYING. Led the assault on him...[Flat out caught him in his own web of lies. Posted about it and proved it.He was lynched, AND mafia...

Day 3...Wicked goes after me, following his and boozie's assumption that I was mafia because I was wrong on Titans. Well, you ALL didn't seem to buy that then..It basically was me or Wicked. Wicked poised his arguments after basically shopping his votes all around til something seemed to stick on day 1 (Titans). Day 2 he basically sold Boozie out early on and I busted him on it. Called him on it AND WAS RIGHT. I presented a evidence on not only why I suspected he was mafia, but why the person I thought was mafia as well, suspected him. You all seemed to believe me there as well. Wicked was lynched AND mafia

Day 4...We start suspecting whodey as something evil or ISK. Fit the bill completely as far as I could tell. I vote on him and Whodey was lynched AND mafia. Truth be told I figured whodey to be ISK, with the pattern of the people he killed off, but that seemed not to be the case. He was Flair, the last Horsemen. Still a very succesful lynching.

So now we are on day 5. Let's look at what I have contributed to my fellow townies. Basically LED or was involved in the assault on 3 Horsemen (Boozie, Wicked, and Whodey). I have one blemish on my batting average this game.

THAT MAKES ME 3 FOR 4. I NAILED OR WAS ONTO 3 HORSEMEN.

Now we are on day 5. And 2 of you are awfully quick to stick your vote on me.

One thing that is awfully suspicious is deeray (who was Hulk Hogan) toward the end of day 4 was pmoney. Let me all remind you of this:
deerayfan072 wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:
Indys_time wrote:IDK, but the way this is going, the way whodey defends himself will tell us more, whether he is townie or mafia

Thats the thing...you're not even giving him a chance to defend himself, one more vote and he's gone...

Which is exactly why i'm holding my vote...i never said i wont vote for him...i just want to be sure...

i have been suspicious of you too. You voted TN on day one (innocent)
Did not vote Jim (who was mafia)
Did not vote Wicked (mafia)
Now wont vote whodey

Brothers, take him out next ;-D

its not, but the other 3 are pretty telling IMO.

So in looking at past track records, I was involved in lynching Boozie, Wicked, and whodey. 3 mafia.
Pmoney did not vote Boozie, Did not vote Wicked, only reluctantly voted whodey (and dropped the hammer seemingly when all hope was gone for him). Sorry but that looks awfully darn suspicious not voting on 2 mafia guys...

Now here's the twist...With Flair being dead, the only thing you could possibly be with actions like that is ISK. Someone else that wasn't originally mafia is. Well actually two people are: Benoit and someone else. By my recollection, Treat, Whodey, Boozie and Wicked were the 4 Horsemen. So by your actions there, you grasp me as being ISK. Reason being this: You didn't kill them off or vote in them because you likely didn't want to be killed by the Horsemen, and then become one of them, with them having so few people left. I honestly think you must have had some sort of grasp or feel on who someone must be or were tending to be mafia because of the way people were voting. Seems like you didn't vote on mafia thinking you'd be pretty well screwed becoming one of them when they were dropping like flies. The other mafia person was not originally mafia, and now is. So he is likely to be someone we weren't even thinking of.

But as of right now, I think there's arguments enough to vote pmoney. I don't think he's mafia at all. I think he's Benoit.
Vote: pmoney

THAT was the end of the post......

All those reasons hold true, and now add to the fact that you were the Hammer on an innocent once the breathing started getting down your neck after madas' post. I think that's quite telling honestly. I was very close to pulling my vote off HHF and slapping it on you, and right now I wish I had. Then we may still have HHF here, and could have hopefully ridded the town once and for all of Benoit...Who I completely believe now is you.

Vote: pmoney
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Above was my quote from day 5. We cannot mess this up....Have to get a mafia guy here or it's over, and pmoney has had a ton of reasons why to suspect him.

Just becuase Indy is dead now is no reason whatsoever to suspect me. I believe completely that mafia did that on purpose so I could be the scapegoat in day 6....Then they would win. I was completely planted here for that reason. Don't fall for that trick....
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:15 pm

I think that is good reasoning swiper. Deeray suspected him, and we know deeray knew stuff. Madas suspected him at the end of the last day. Enough to place his vote on him. Also, swiper has had an excellent track record. He was in on the lynchings of boozie,wicked, and whodey, and even pegged them before hand. Also, last game, he pegged a hard swinging TBM who hid his role very well. So, I have suspected pmoney often this game. Seeing that swiper who has a good record with that agrees, as does madas, I think we have a culprit.

vote=pmoney
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:19 pm

Even townie Indy was suspecting pmoney too before he was killed off. He was wrong pointing fingers in my direction, but he was suspecting of pmoney. Probably the other reason he was offed during nighttime of day 5 (the first being to point fingers in my direction since HHF was not in fact mafia).

Indys_time wrote:How are you torn Madas, no way. I have my suspicion on Houston, but for the most part there is no way that he is mafia, IDK. It seems that swiper is benoit. Havn't you been reading my posts. Houston's make some good points. I hope swipe doesn't attack me because no sense in doing so, just going against an innocent who I am sure all of you know i am. Stil madas reconsider and if not now after swipe and pmoney kill me vote against swipe.

Risky bringing this up since he implicates me as mafia, but I am not. I have presented way too much info on mafia members to have ever been one, and killed off too many of them. If I was Benoit, you know darn sure anyone I suspected of mafia whom I would be teamming up with potentially at somepoint in the game would be alive. Everyone of them. But instead I led charges against 3 of them and involved in all the votings of them. No way would I do that if I was Benoit. But, I suspected pmoney in day 5 and voted for him in day 6, m16 had voted for him, madas suspected him, as well as now a 4th person seems to have also thought he was mafia.

So it's not even just my arguments anymore. You can think I twist stuff around or turn it however. But the facts show there's several other people that have felt pmoney is mafia. We were wrong on HHF, we simply cannot be wrong again. Seems there's a ton of suspicion on pmoney, this has to be the guy.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:18 pm

well, i think it is impossible for PMoney to be a Mafia. I have reviewed and analyzed all his posts before i went to sleep. And after considering everything including as to the comments that only a vet could kill Leber on the 1st day, etc. i there fore come to the conclusion that Swiper and m16a are mafia. I can't understand why m16a, if he was a townie, would refuse to even pause for a minute heed my call that townies carefully discuss in this forum who they think the Mafia are and not to unvote HHF.

so... Dolfin - if you are a townie, and i do think you are, please help us townies win this game.

i am a townie - i've used even GOD'S name! You think a Catholic like me would be that daring enough to use God's name in this silly game? if the 2 of the townies are with me on this, please heed my call!

vote = m16a
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:30 pm

madaslives911 wrote:well, i think it is impossible for PMoney to be a Mafia. I have reviewed and analyzed all his posts before i went to sleep. And after considering everything including as to the comments that only a vet could kill Leber on the 1st day, etc. i there fore come to the conclusion that Swiper and m16a are mafia. I can't understand why m16a, if he was a townie, would refuse to even pause for a minute heed my call that townies carefully discuss in this forum who they think the Mafia are and not to unvote HHF.

so... Dolfin - if you are a townie, and i do think you are, please help us townies win this game.

i am a townie - i've used even GOD'S name! You think a Catholic like me would be that daring enough to use God's name in this silly game? if the 2 of the townies are with me on this, please heed my call!

vote = m16a

I have been suspicious of m16a this whole game and even had a vote on him on one of the days, this time i'm almost postive he's mafia...

Vote: m16a
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk