4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia Day 6 3 to Lynch

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:32 pm

If I was Benoit, you know darn sure anyone I suspected of mafia whom I would be teamming up with potentially at somepoint in the game would be alive. Everyone of them. But instead I led charges against 3 of them and involved in all the votings of them. No way would I do that if I was Benoit.

Maybe not, but HHF didn't vote for a single mafia the whole game and he turned out to be a townie...

And lets not forget you could have been a townie for the first couple days and just recently became mafia cuz you could be Macho, which would make sense because the most recent charge you led was against an innocent...

Just some thoughts...
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 pm

anyway, am gonna be off this morning as i have to attend a client call. Whatever the outcome is, nice game everyone. Good game strategy there Swiper and m16a, am sure you happy that you never got to be lynched Day 1. :-b

niters to y'all there gentlemen.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm

madaslives911 wrote:well, i think it is impossible for PMoney to be a Mafia.

Your past post you were convinced and voted for pmoney. You even voted for him. Makes me completely wonder why you are so certain now. With no other posts or comments you've made. I don't believe for a second you think pmoney is completely innocent when you were so convinced of him before you voted for him. When HHF was on the lynching block that you voted for Pmoney. Nothing else happened. Other than me reiterating my stance from the previous day that pmoney is ISK. Completely suspicious. But if you guys think m16 is mafia, then I can be the 3rd vote..But we can't miss this time so you better convince me on why. Right now I am more certain about pmoney, so that's why my vote remains there, like it should have after missing on HHF.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:16 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

Your past post you were convinced and voted for pmoney. You even voted for him. Makes me completely wonder why you are so certain now. With no other posts or comments you've made. I don't believe for a second you think pmoney is completely innocent when you were so convinced of him before you voted for him. When HHF was on the lynching block that you voted for Pmoney. Nothing else happened. Other than me reiterating my stance from the previous day that pmoney is ISK. Completely suspicious. But if you guys think m16 is mafia, then I can be the 3rd vote..But we can't miss this time so you better convince me on why. Right now I am more certain about pmoney, so that's why my vote remains there, like it should have after missing on HHF.

Like Madas already said, if I was ISK I would not have night killed Leber because he posted only once maybe twice the first day and I haven't played with him to know that he is a good player like you say he is. If I had been ISK to be honest my kill would have been you Swiper because i've played every game with you and you've been on the winning side most of the time.
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:Like Madas already said, if I was ISK I would not have night killed Leber because he posted only once maybe twice the first day and I haven't played with him to know that he is a good player like you say he is. If I had been ISK to be honest my kill would have been you Swiper because i've played every game with you and you've been on the winning side most of the time.

I've played with Leber once. So how would I have known anything? Seriously. Word of mouth is how people know how good someone is. People are scared to death of Treat in this game and have barely ever played with him So that doesn't carry much weight honestly. And when did I say Leber is a good player? I think he is but mostly from what I saw I played in one other game with him...That was it. So it's pretty much speculation. J

Just saying...If you were mafia you may have been picking for him to be ISK. As opposed to killing him off from the game. If you were ISK, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to kill him off from his street cred in this game. If I remember in day 2 comments, people thought it was an excellent kill, and weren't surprised to say the least. So say what you want, but I believe people have an idea who the better players are in this game even without playing with them.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:32 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

am back sneaking in here coz meeting has not started.

anyway, am sorry for voting on PMoney... but after reading carefully all the posts, am convinced now that PMoney isnt a Mafia. And am sure m16a is.

going off for real now... wish i could say more but they are calling me.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:40 pm

madaslives911 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

am back sneaking in here coz meeting has not started.

anyway, am sorry for voting on PMoney... but after reading carefully all the posts, am convinced now that PMoney isnt a Mafia. And am sure m16a is.

going off for real now... wish i could say more but they are calling me.

Sorry mad. After presenting absolutely zero evidence on why you feel he is, I can't just change my vote on that. I need something concrete. I may have been wrong on a vote but there's ALWAYS been compelling and VERY well documented reasons for my vote. Not just eh I read everything and am convinced. So unless someone TOLD you that he is, I don't know how I can just believe you...Nothing personal dude. Just looking for something factual to base an opinion off of. The most anything I saw on this day was from me. And I haven't seen enough to change my vote. And I like to be in on EVERY vote, so if there's something there, I will change it in a heartbeat. I don't want to miss this one at all. We freaking lose if we get it wrong.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby Indys_time » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:43 pm

You're Dead. Funny is all you can be when you're dead. No Helping- quotting riff raff

beast will own the mafia, along with his new friend

together they will own the mafia
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 pm

Indys_time wrote:You're Dead. Funny is all you can be when you're dead. No Helping- quotting riff raff

beast will own the mafia, along with his new friend

together they will own the mafia

Who are these wrestler?
That's not Tony Atlas, Is it? :-o
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks