Looking for a low cost to free Dynasty league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a low cost to free Dynasty league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for a low cost to free Dynasty league

Postby Hemi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:32 pm

I am a 20+ year veteran of FF. I run 2 leagues one of which is a local league that I have been apart of for 21 years and a commish for the last 12 counting this upcoming. I also run an online Dynasty league that is going into its second season. I have played all types of fantasy leagues from auction to salary cap keeper redraft dynasty. I recently had a league fold that was apart of. I am looking for a very active dynasty league. I like to talk trade and am very visible on AOL instant message every night during the preseason on. I only want to be in a league that has owners that take it serious and like to talk smack and have fun. Do not worry about me having time with running the other two leagues I am a junkie.

I would not mind taking over a dynasty team as long as they are not screwed so bad that I am in a whole that I can't get out of. I would rather start from scratch but if it is a good league with active owners I am down with it. I will check 10+ times a day for any responses . I am also actively looking on other sites for a new league.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION ;-D
Hemi
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for a low cost to free Dynasty league

Postby beeco » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:49 pm

I have a brand new dynasty league forming on CBS. $50.00 to get in. IDP's, scoring ranges and bonuses, large rosters with IR and practice squad. I have 10 confirmed and eager owners, with two who aren't saying anything after they accepted the invite.
I am going to replace them. We are currently debating whether or not to switch to an auction draft, but CBS doesn't support that kind of draft. We shall see how this turns out, as I have it on a league poll right now.

LMK

Brad
beeco
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Hemi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:57 pm

Can you give me the link. I would like to look it over.
Hemi
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby beeco » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:07 pm

If you could provide me with an e-mail address, I will send you an invite. No obligation.

Brad
beeco
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Hemi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:52 pm

That league did not work out so I am still looking for a league :-P
Hemi
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Hemi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 am

I found a dynasty league. There is still 6 owners left to be found. We have 10 teams now. If you want in on a dynasty league that is just starting up that has active owners and smart players this is the league for you. Here is the link to the message board.

http://www.fantasyfootballxtreme.com/fo ... &topic=373
Hemi
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds