My Lovely Day... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

My Lovely Day...

Moderator: Football Moderators

My Lovely Day...

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:40 pm

We awoke this morning to discover that sometime during the night someone flattened EVERY tire on EVERY vehicle in our driveway. 12 Flat Tires. It looks like all they did was pull the valves out of the tire stems, but between making a police report, replacing the valves (if that's all it is), jacking up the vehicles so I can re-seat the tires that have unseated from the rim, blah blah blah I'm going to lose a whole day more or less to this bulls**t.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Felt the need to vent a bit.

Is it beer thirty yet?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: My Lovely Day...

Postby knapplc » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:43 pm

What would possess someone to do that? That's BS.

Sorry for all the trouble, Kilroy. Hope they catch who did it.

PS - I was nowhere near your area. Seriously.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:09 pm

knapplc wrote:What would possess someone to do that? That's BS.

Sorry for all the trouble, Kilroy. Hope they catch who did it.

PS - I was nowhere near your area. Seriously.

I figured out a long time ago to never try to get into a criminals mind. Meanwhile it was most likely some teenagers. If you find em i say beat em
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:19 pm

oops. that was your house kilroy? my bad, dude.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:24 pm

wow dude.. definately some teenage punks that pulled that gig... Grab a brewski and hope u have a better day
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:25 pm

We're thinking it might have been a disgruntled customer of my sister's business. She was carrying the loan on a home, the lady (a raging crackhead we've come to find out) defaulted on the house payments, land payments, and defrauded the insurance company by forging a claim check (among other things), so she was evicted. She's the prime suspect, although we can't prove squat. (I think if it was kids they wouldn't have just hit our driveway).

Anyway, the cops just left (waited 2 & 1/2 Hours for them to get here, shrug their shoulders, make a report, and leave) so I'm off to AutoZone.

:-P !+) :-[

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby moonhead » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:We're thinking it might have been a disgruntled customer of my sister's business. She was carrying the loan on a home, the lady (a raging crackhead we've come to find out) defaulted on the house payments, land payments, and defrauded the insurance company by forging a claim check (among other things), so she was evicted. She's the prime suspect, although we can't prove squat. (I think if it was kids they wouldn't have just hit our driveway).

Anyway, the cops just left (waited 2 & 1/2 Hours for them to get here, shrug their shoulders, make a report, and leave) so I'm off to AutoZone.

have a nice walk! ;-)
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:30 pm

moonhead wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:We're thinking it might have been a disgruntled customer of my sister's business. She was carrying the loan on a home, the lady (a raging crackhead we've come to find out) defaulted on the house payments, land payments, and defrauded the insurance company by forging a claim check (among other things), so she was evicted. She's the prime suspect, although we can't prove squat. (I think if it was kids they wouldn't have just hit our driveway).

have a nice walk! ;-)

Oh you're just freaking hi-larious. :-[

:-D

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moonhead » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:38 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
moonhead wrote:

have a nice walk! ;-)

Oh you're just freaking hi-larious. :-[

:-D

sorry. couldn't resist. :-B
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sox 06 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:32 pm

That really stinks and was completely unnecessary on their part. I hope the cops catch the people and everything turns out right.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk