4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Moderator: Football Moderators

4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby RiffRaff » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:52 pm

Hey Yooooo
Image
Razor: Say Hello to the Bad Guy.
Macho: Oh yeah, what ya talkin about brother? You're not even mexican.
Image
Razor: Um, what you say, Chico? (flips a knife at Macho as Macho pumps him with his ozzie)
Rip: Razor(M16a) Rip: Macho(Madas)

Benoit, Kamala and The Superfly are the only ones Left.
ImageImage
Image
They decide to have a battle to finish it all. Benoit flees, Kamala and Superfly follow him to his home. 112 Map Drive, St. Peter, MN
Image
Benoit hides in the Kitchen and notices that Kamala and the Superfly are seperating.

Benoit sneaks behind Superfly, clubs him with a frying pan, ties him up and puts a knee in his back until he dies.

Benoit goes to his son's room where Kamala is doing a voodoo dance to bring back Benoit's Kid. The kid gets up, kicks Benoit in the Junk and flees. Kamala is still in a trance and Benoit comes over and Chokes the life out of Kamala.

Benoit is our Champion. Image
Benoit couldn't stand being champion so he goes downstairs to the weight room, puts a pulley rope around his neck, and drops it. Ending his ways.

Meanwhile, back at the Arena. The Undertaker and Papa Shongo are performing some Ancient Chant.
ImageImage

All of the Wrestlers are brought back to life and forced to fight in an Epic Battle Royal to determine their Fates.Image

Image
Let's Get Ready to Rumble

GAME OVER
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:02 pm

Im confused....So what was everyones roles and who won? Benoit won but then killed himself?? :-?
Image

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4461
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clinching Playoff Spots

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:03 pm

another Swiper ISK win %-6

Now I just hope I'm not mafia yet again. 3 out of 4 games. I've yet to be a simple townie, but I'd probably die early either way :-b
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8165
Joined: 1 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:07 pm

TN_Titans_05 wrote:Im confused....So what was everyones roles and who won? Benoit won but then killed himself?? :-?


Raff had to end it that way because of shananigans that were going on. :-/
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:17 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
TN_Titans_05 wrote:Im confused....So what was everyones roles and who won? Benoit won but then killed himself?? :-?


Raff had to end it that way because of shananigans that were going on. :-/



I guess I should go back and read the last couple of days because I have just been skimming.... :-?
Image

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4461
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clinching Playoff Spots

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:40 pm

TN_Titans_05 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
TN_Titans_05 wrote:Im confused....So what was everyones roles and who won? Benoit won but then killed himself?? :-?


Raff had to end it that way because of shananigans that were going on. :-/



I guess I should go back and read the last couple of days because I have just been skimming.... :-?

wasnt stuff that was going on IN the thread it was what was going outside it
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:56 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
TN_Titans_05 wrote:I guess I should go back and read the last couple of days because I have just been skimming.... :-?

wasnt stuff that was going on IN the thread it was what was going outside it



Ah people cheating? I can understand that because this game is THAT important!!! :-?
Image

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4461
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clinching Playoff Spots

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:05 pm

I told you all that Swiper was Benoit.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:16 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:another Swiper ISK win %-6

Now I just hope I'm not mafia yet again. 3 out of 4 games. I've yet to be a simple townie, but I'd probably die early either way :-b

You and me both Wicked :-t

Good game guys....and why don't you guys lynch Swiper 8-o
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15301
(Past Year: 58)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: 4 Horsemen Mafia - Huge Finale

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 pm

dream_017 wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:another Swiper ISK win %-6

Now I just hope I'm not mafia yet again. 3 out of 4 games. I've yet to be a simple townie, but I'd probably die early either way :-b

You and me both Wicked :-t

Good game guys....and why don't you guys lynch Swiper 8-o


swiper had me going the whole game. As you can tell by the fact that me and him together were leading charges against everyone. Getting them right too by the way
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:58 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact