Wanted: Serious GM's for 2 spots in brand new Dynasty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Wanted: Serious GM's for 2 spots in brand new Dynasty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Wanted: Serious GM's for 2 spots in brand new Dynasty League

Postby beeco » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:42 pm

We have two teams without owners. Looking for knowledgeable, hands on, and experienced GM's to take these spots as I have a great group of 10 guys already who are ready to go. Are YOU ready to complete and complement this BRAND NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE.

$50.00 to get in with great prizes.

6 IDP's,... altered scoring (ie 1point for reception,...etc),...FAAB waiver wire,....30 man rosters with 16 starters. 4 IR and a 6 man practice squad for those non roster rookies and injured players.

20 players kept at seasons end.

We need YOU in, up and running and paid as the other owners are getting restless to get the draft order set so they can strategize their future teams for draft day on Sunday September 2nd @ 9:00 PM EST

The only thing I ask is that you are in for the long term, this is not a one year league, I/we plan to go for a long time.

PM me with an e-mail address, and I will send out an invite so you can take a look. No obligation to stay, but will need answer within a few days after your in as to whether or not you are playing. Time is a factor here!!

Thanks

Brad
beeco
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds