1 spot in CBS Dynasty - Challenge - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

1 spot in CBS Dynasty - Challenge

Moderator: Football Moderators

1 spot in CBS Dynasty - Challenge

Postby reasonbass » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:29 pm

Are you looking for a challenge?

I have just the challenge for you. I am the commish of a cbs dynasty league that is going into it's 7th season and I am looking for a replacement GM. But, before you get too excited...let me give you some history on this team...cuz it needs some work!

The league started 7 seasons ago with 12 teams and a very unique salary system. Before starting season 4 the league expanded to 16 teams in much the same way the NFL would expand...with an expansion draft. 2 of the 4 expansion teams have done very well and are now among the top few teams in the league...the other 2 haven't done so well. The team that is open was poorly managed for two years by the original expansion owner. Before last season he bailed out having mismanaged the team and realizing he was going no where. A new owner was brought in and he began the rebuilding process and did a heck of a job with it.

Having few real players to work with and little cap room, the new owner made trades and acquired multiple picks in the year's league entry draft. In the five round entry draft which includes all rookies and free agents the team has 13 picks in the 5 rounds...plenty of firepower to start rebuilding. In addition he cleared all of the bad contracts from the team and it has the most cap room of any team in the league.

Basically if you want to finish a team rebuild in a great league...contact me.

reasonbass on aim or yim
reasonbass
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 1 spot in CBS Dynasty - Challenge

Postby payton0621 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:58 am

I'm interested....email me at mailto:simmonschase@hotmail.com w/ more details....
payton0621
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby reasonbass » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:48 pm

still need someone for this...contact me on AIM or YIM only...not looking to interview someone via email

aim: reasonbass
yim: reasonbass
reasonbass
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby reasonbass » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:07 pm

bump...still need someone for this
reasonbass
Water Boy
Water Boy