Man's best friend - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Man's best friend

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Guru13 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Flux, how ya been man, don't seem to see ya around here much.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Flux wrote:Both are Boston Terriers - Both snore and fart a lot :-D

Dude, you don't know farts until you get a 65lb Rott on one side of the bed and a 130lb Rott on the other side of the bed and they're cutting it in stereo... %-6

Cute pups though ;-D
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Flux » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Flux, how ya been man, don't seem to see ya around here much.

Yeah- Ive been away from here for awhile.

All of 08 I was working full-time and had a full-time school schedule to get the additional accounting credits I needed to sit for the CPA.

The first 5 months of this year I was studying for the 4 sections of the CPA - which now Im done with :-D so Im working my way back into this place.

I should be around here more for sure.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 am

lmcjaho wrote:
Flux wrote:Both are Boston Terriers - Both snore and fart a lot :-D

Dude, you don't know farts until you get a 65lb Rott on one side of the bed and a 130lb Rott on the other side of the bed and they're cutting it in stereo... %-6

Cute pups though ;-D

My two put out some awful smells...but I have to admit, your situations sounds worse :-o :-b
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Yeah, she's pretty cute. She's sitting right here with her tennis ball in her mouth, just like the picture, off to the side, with those eyes waiting for me to take it and throw it for her...yet again. She's got enormous paws so I'm thinking she's going to be pretty big.

That's awesome ORS - I'd like to be able to do that with Jade and Diesel but Jade enjoys destroying tennis balls so much that I never get more than a couple of tosses before she gets bored of chasing and turns to tearing the ball to pieces instead... And she's so dominating that if Diesel has the ball she snarls at him until he lets go of it and then she tears it to bits - almost like she's making sure he doesn't get to have it... :-?

That's the way the other one is, the wirehair/pit mix. She's faster than the puppy is right now, but she doesn't want it as badly as the puppy does usually. So it's an interesting battle most times. When the quick one really wants it, she gets it, but when she slows up at all, the pup gets it. And the quick one, Miley, doesn't stay interested for too long. She usually would prefer to just tear it up. When she settles down after getting it to rip it up, it's kind of funny. We could have 2 or 3 balls that I was tossing for them, but Miley will get the one I was throwing for Willow (and she's very specific about which ball she goes after. If it's not the ball she'd been playing fetch with, she's not interested) and will lie down to tear it up. And Willow just stands there watching, and looking at me like I should do something about it.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:That's the way the other one is, the wirehair/pit mix. She's faster than the puppy is right now, but she doesn't want it as badly as the puppy does usually. So it's an interesting battle most times. When the quick one really wants it, she gets it, but when she slows up at all, the pup gets it. And the quick one, Miley, doesn't stay interested for too long. She usually would prefer to just tear it up. When she settles down after getting it to rip it up, it's kind of funny. We could have 2 or 3 balls that I was tossing for them, but Miley will get the one I was throwing for Willow (and she's very specific about which ball she goes after. If it's not the ball she'd been playing fetch with, she's not interested) and will lie down to tear it up. And Willow just stands there watching, and looking at me like I should do something about it.

Unfortunately for Diesel my situation is almost opposite - Jade is smaller and faster, nimbler and meaner, and she's a bitch on top of all that, she wants ALL the balls for herself... Diesel is also quick to tire so once she steals the ball a few times he gives up now - he knows she's quicker and if she's not interested in sharing he has no chance so he just quits.
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Buster at the beach last weekend... :-)

Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:Buster at the beach last weekend... :-)

I see a stick... were you playing fetch at the beach? ;-D fun stuff.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:Buster at the beach last weekend... :-)

I see a stick... were you playing fetch at the beach? ;-D fun stuff.

Ya, Mon! :-D

Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Good pics Nfl. IN that last one, Buster doesn't so much look like he wants to surrended said stick... who are the beachgoers chasing Buster?

My mom just stopped by for a visit. Had her little 8 pound bischon friz and 95 pound white shepherd with her. I don't much care for little dogs but that big ole shepherd sure is sweet.

Edit to include details on a WGSD rescue org. http://www.echodogs.org/
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk