Man's best friend - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Man's best friend

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 am

Ok, a strange request from you guys. I have a friend who has a French Bulldog that she's entered into a local contest for best Halloween costume. I think it's ridiculous, personally, dressing a dog up, but to each his own and told her I'd see what I could do about getting her votes. She's in the top ten. Here's the link - http://www.thekat.com/pages/pethalloweenvoting.html. And it's dog #8, the French Bulldog in the witch costume. Thanks for voting. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Ok, a strange request from you guys. I have a friend who has a French Bulldog that she's entered into a local contest for best Halloween costume. I think it's ridiculous, personally, dressing a dog up, but to each his own and told her I'd see what I could do about getting her votes. She's in the top ten. Here's the link - http://www.thekat.com/pages/pethalloweenvoting.html. And it's dog #8, the French Bulldog in the witch costume. Thanks for voting. :-D


sorry i voted for the cat...anyone who can get a costume on a cat and get it to sit still for a picture gets my vote

p.s. dressing up animals is hilarious...Barney has a banana costume this year...pics at some point
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Man's best friend

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am

FYI, they now have Snuggie's for dogs.

Image

Edit: Not even the puppies in that costume contest looked happy... and puppies are always happy.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am

Her bulldog is really cute in the pirate garb, but the pug in the suit is freaking awesome! :-b

I voted for your friend though. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:11 am

Metroid wrote:Her bulldog is really cute in the pirate garb, but the pug in the suit is freaking awesome! :-b

I voted for your friend though. ;-D


Is that what it is? I thought it was a witch. :-B

Spread the word if you would guys, there's one dog that's catching up. :-o :-D :-B
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:Her bulldog is really cute in the pirate garb, but the pug in the suit is freaking awesome! :-b

I voted for your friend though. ;-D


Is that what it is? I thought it was a witch. :-B

Spread the word if you would guys, there's one dog that's catching up. :-o :-D :-B

You goof, there are two pugs. The one dressed as a witch and the other is in the suit. Personally I like the pug in the suit the best, he looks like a little gangster...like from Reservoir Dogs. Actually he even looks a little like Harvey Keitel. :-b

But I voted for your friend because she's your friend. :-B
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:45 am

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:Her bulldog is really cute in the pirate garb, but the pug in the suit is freaking awesome! :-b

I voted for your friend though. ;-D


Is that what it is? I thought it was a witch. :-B

Spread the word if you would guys, there's one dog that's catching up. :-o :-D :-B

You goof, there are two pugs. The one dressed as a witch and the other is in the suit. Personally I like the pug in the suit the best, he looks like a little gangster...like from Reservoir Dogs. Actually he even looks a little like Harvey Keitel. :-b

But I voted for your friend because she's your friend. :-B


Thanks dude. Her dog isn't a pug it's a French Bulldog. Close enough though right? Keep the word out, that rat terrier thing dressed like a bee is coming on strong! :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:22 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Is that what it is? I thought it was a witch. :-B

Spread the word if you would guys, there's one dog that's catching up. :-o :-D :-B

You goof, there are two pugs. The one dressed as a witch and the other is in the suit. Personally I like the pug in the suit the best, he looks like a little gangster...like from Reservoir Dogs. Actually he even looks a little like Harvey Keitel. :-b

But I voted for your friend because she's your friend. :-B


Thanks dude. Her dog isn't a pug it's a French Bulldog. Close enough though right? Keep the word out, that rat terrier thing dressed like a bee is coming on strong! :-b

You're confusing me...I know which dog is her's, it's the Bulldog dressed as the pirate. :-S

I'll get Shannon to vote from work. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby KCollins1304 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am

#5 is the pirate, ORS's friend's dog is #8... right? :-?
Image
KCollins1304
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 188
Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:34 am

KCollins1304 wrote:#5 is the pirate, ORS's friend's dog is #8... right? :-?


Yes, the black french bulldog, # 8, dressed as a witch pirate or something. :-B
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 11:27 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact