Man's best friend - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Man's best friend

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Man's best friend

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am

Cute and cuddly eh? I dunno bout that brother. Think you may be talking about the stuffed version because the live ones have been know to do this type of thing:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/chimp-rips-womans-face-off/story-0-1111118898149

Also they get pretty damn big. They have huge muscles in their arms, remind me of David Boston in his prime. Meeting one in a dark alley would invoke many other feeling than "awwww, how cute, lemme cuddle". :-b
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 am

When chimps reach maturity they get very aggressive and are extremely strong and potentially violent. All the chimps you see on TV and shows or whatever are all juveniles.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

when a dog thread turns chimp (for those not in the know, that's webhammy. please don't feed the hammy)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Dogs --> poop --> poopcicle ---> funny story at the zoo about poop --> lol --> chimp ---> pictorial evidence --> gorilla? --> chimps not cuddly --> Mod not happy --> Hammy shut down 1/6 of all "new posts" in FFB section of the Cafe in the middle of NFL playoffs.

Seems like a logical progression to me.
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:34 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Dogs --> poop --> poopcicle ---> funny story at the zoo about poop --> lol --> chimp ---> pictorial evidence --> gorilla? --> chimps not cuddly --> Mod not happy --> Hammy shut down 1/6 of all "new posts" in FFB section of the Cafe in the middle of NFL playoffs.

umm... what? :-?

why isn't my picture showing up... it worked at home. it's a great pic.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Fail.

Also, NM.
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:19 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Dogs --> poop --> poopcicle ---> funny story at the zoo about poop --> lol --> chimp ---> pictorial evidence --> gorilla? --> chimps not cuddly --> Mod not happy --> Hammy shut down 1/6 of all "new posts" in FFB section of the Cafe in the middle of NFL playoffs.

Well, we could branch off into Michael Jackson now - wasn't he married to a chimp for a while??? :-? ;-) :-B :-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm

That thing up there is friggin gross. :-{
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm never unhappy. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Wednesday I took Emmie to the vet for her final round of puppy shots. On the way there she decided it was a good idea to vomit up all the poopsicles she had feasted on before getting in the car. First time since we got her that she got car-sick, pretty sure it was a result of her dietary choices. Nothing smells quite as nasty as sh*t-vomit, let me tell you.

Worst part? It was in my Charger. Usually don't put the dogs in there, they usually ride in the sh*tbox but it's been acting up and the vet is a 40 minute drive away so I didn't want to chance it. Luckily my local car wash shop was able to give the backseat a quick shampoo job and get the smell and stain out.

BTW - for anyone else who has a dog who likes to eat their own poop (or their buddies poop if you have multiple dogs) my vet recommended we supplement the diet with bananas and pineapple slices. One of the main reasons they eat it apparently is due to dietary insufficiencies - especially if there are multiple types of food - and potassium is one of the big things they are looking for. Diesel loves bananas, haven't tried the pineapple slices yet but he'll probably go nuts for those too...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk