Man's best friend - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Man's best friend

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Man's best friend

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm

That sucks NFL Fan. Did she say if it was something that would make it painful or otherwise degrade his quality of life? I think the only thing worse than having your buddy pass on is having him suffer :,-( :~(
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Nfl Fan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 am

lmcjaho wrote:That sucks NFL Fan. Did she say if it was something that would make it painful or otherwise degrade his quality of life? I think the only thing worse than having your buddy pass on is having him suffer :,-( :~(


Hey, thanks.

The good thing is, he is not in pain and acting totally normal. I laid my head on his chest and the vet is right... his beartbeat is totally jacked up. Supposedly, he will simply have a heart attack and die within the next few weeks. Sucks. I just know that I've learned how to cry again.
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Guru13 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:01 am

That's rough man, chin up.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 pm

sorry to hear that :,-(
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Man's best friend

Postby stomperrob » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 am

Nfl Fan wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:That sucks NFL Fan. Did she say if it was something that would make it painful or otherwise degrade his quality of life? I think the only thing worse than having your buddy pass on is having him suffer :,-( :~(


Hey, thanks.

The good thing is, he is not in pain and acting totally normal. I laid my head on his chest and the vet is right... his beartbeat is totally jacked up. Supposedly, he will simply have a heart attack and die within the next few weeks. Sucks. I just know that I've learned how to cry again.


Sorry to hear that - keep us posted.
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby knapplc » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 am

Sorry to hear about Buster. Keep us posted.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Never easy man, that sucks. :,-(
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Vet is probably full of it!! :-C Does this look like a dog that's at his end???

Image
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby stomperrob » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:Vet is probably full of it!! :-C Does this look like a dog that's at his end???

Image


;-D ;-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Awesome pic bud!
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:43 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact