Man's best friend - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Man's best friend

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Man's best friend

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Stomper is your puppy Husky, or maybe Malamute?
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:16 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You always let your dog sit on your face Stomper? Need a breath mint? :-D

No doubt. %-6

:-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby stomperrob » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:32 pm

scottaa1 wrote:Stomper is your puppy Husky, or maybe Malamute?


Alaskan Malamute! ;-D ;-D

And yup, that's my son - just turned 5 two days after Christmas! ;-D ;-D
Last edited by stomperrob on Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby stomperrob » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:36 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You always let your dog sit on your face Stomper? Need a breath mint? :-D

No doubt. %-6

:-b


Lol, not too often - she has terrible gas!!!

Image

Image

:-D :-b
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:40 pm

Ginger farts a lot to....and it smells really bad. %-6

It's a good thing shes cute or I'd get rid of her. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Metroid wrote:Ginger farts a lot to....and it smells really bad. %-6

It's a good thing shes cute or I'd get rid of her. :-b


they're mammals.. expect nothing less from them. You want to smell something REALLY bad? experience a manatee fart.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:11 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Ginger farts a lot to....and it smells really bad. %-6

It's a good thing shes cute or I'd get rid of her. :-b


they're mammals.. expect nothing less from them. You want to smell something REALLY bad? experience a manatee fart.

No thanks. :-b

I'm gonna post some new pics of Ginger in a sec. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:13 pm

stomperrob wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:Stomper is your puppy Husky, or maybe Malamute?


Alaskan Malamute! ;-D ;-D


*touching childhood story forthcoming* *alert*

when I was a kid, growing up on a farm in southwest Ohio, for a brief period we were boarding two Malamutes. Big, happy, friendly dogs, and so furry we kept them in a vacant stall in the barn instead of in the house so they could stay cool. My sis and I decided 'hey, they're sled dogs' so we hooked them up to the standard snow sled of the day, yelled "MUSH!" and they promptly turned around and came back to lick our faces and wag their tails. Sis then said I should go run in front of them to get them to follow me (and pull her) and then we'd change spots. I ran until my side hurt and I was out of breath. Then my sister got off the sled and went inside, so I never got my ride.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Man's best friend

Postby Metroid » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:23 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:Stomper is your puppy Husky, or maybe Malamute?


Alaskan Malamute! ;-D ;-D


*touching childhood story forthcoming* *alert*

when I was a kid, growing up on a farm in southwest Ohio, for a brief period we were boarding two Malamutes. Big, happy, friendly dogs, and so furry we kept them in a vacant stall in the barn instead of in the house so they could stay cool. My sis and I decided 'hey, they're sled dogs' so we hooked them up to the standard snow sled of the day, yelled "MUSH!" and they promptly turned around and came back to lick our faces and wag their tails. Sis then said I should go run in front of them to get them to follow me (and pull her) and then we'd change spots. I ran until my side hurt and I was out of breath. Then my sister got off the sled and went inside, so I never got my ride.

I'd say she owes you a sled ride. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Man's best friend

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:42 pm

Metroid wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:*touching childhood story forthcoming* *alert*

when I was a kid, growing up on a farm in southwest Ohio, for a brief period we were boarding two Malamutes. Big, happy, friendly dogs, and so furry we kept them in a vacant stall in the barn instead of in the house so they could stay cool. My sis and I decided 'hey, they're sled dogs' so we hooked them up to the standard snow sled of the day, yelled "MUSH!" and they promptly turned around and came back to lick our faces and wag their tails. Sis then said I should go run in front of them to get them to follow me (and pull her) and then we'd change spots. I ran until my side hurt and I was out of breath. Then my sister got off the sled and went inside, so I never got my ride.

I'd say she owes you a sled ride. ;-D

That sentence could be taken in so many different ways.... :-B
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:26 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact