Which RB at #9? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Which RB at #9?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Which RB at #9?

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:59 pm

Decleater wrote:Yeah, I hear what you are saying about Westy, it's just that I can't stand that gametime decision crap. Henry has has his share of injuries in the past, but he's supposedly in the best shape of his career. Not to mention in the best place he could ever hope to be as far as running backs go. I could also have a chance at Edge there too, but not so high on the Cards.

I really wouldnt even consider Edge there or until a few picks after yours...

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Decleater » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:09 pm

That's kinda what I'm thinking too. Been seeing Edge's stock rising but don't see how. Guess they are really buying into the whole run first offense they are going with this season? Can't do any worse than last year I think. Still, I see 8 TD on the ground and 1 through the air. Guess I'd have to bear down every week and suck it up with Westy hey? Hahahaha! Hopefully McNabb is back to his 2003 status. ;-D
Decleater
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:59 pm

Decleater wrote:That's kinda what I'm thinking too. Been seeing Edge's stock rising but don't see how. Guess they are really buying into the whole run first offense they are going with this season? Can't do any worse than last year I think. Still, I see 8 TD on the ground and 1 through the air. Guess I'd have to bear down every week and suck it up with Westy hey? Hahahaha! Hopefully McNabb is back to his 2003 status. ;-D

You dont have to do anything....In the end thed pick is yours and you will be kicking yourself after the season if you didnt go with the strong feeling you seem to have. All we can do if give our take and you then make the decision....

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Beginner's Forum